Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Who's the hottest *guy*
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

Who's the hottest *guy*

This is just mainly 'cos the guys were going mad about the laydies on SG. So, let me know if you're a Jack fan or Daniel, or Teal'c'er.

I'm not actually either ... More of an off-world gal...

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-23-2001 07:36 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Damn! My knees go all wobbly when General Hammond swaggers into the SGC

Old Post 10-23-2001 07:59 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Daniel, definatly! But if I had to choose smeone else I'd have to say Sokar (Oh my!)

Old Post 10-23-2001 08:34 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Nick Ballard *nods* how sexy was he eh

Old Post 10-23-2001 08:57 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

lol @ previous posts. Well, I neva said this had to be a serious thread! Spose there's no hope in evn trying! Or is KC (ooohhh! I get it! K+C = casey!) Anyway. Is KC being serious?

Old Post 10-23-2001 10:15 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

Talking

Since we're being serious, let's not forget that sex god Harry Maybourne. He's a hottie !

Old Post 10-24-2001 04:51 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Oh, he's nothing compared to Kinsey...

Old Post 10-24-2001 11:13 AM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

o...kay.
well i was gonna say jack but with all the crap you guys.. whoops girlz are coming out with you might think im joking
SARCASM WARNING
i cant believe you all forget ernest littlefield
i mean we all saw and heard sams reaction
*sams sexy voice* "oh my"
if you havent seen the ep this is when she sees him naked!!!

Old Post 10-24-2001 11:54 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Thors a right catch. If not him, then Marty. if not marty, then that blonde guy in sg1...whats his name? Sam, thats the one!

Old Post 10-24-2001 04:51 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Aw, gee I always had a soft spot for that cutie Bynaar.

<gag>

Old Post 10-24-2001 05:16 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

yeah the puss from his eye always got me drooling

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:27 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Oh, oh, oh, CHAKA! Yum, yum yum!

And of course I'm being serious Venus. What do you mean by that?

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:34 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i kinda liked that thing in spirits... imagine the hikkies they would give .. anyway im off to bed .. nite all see you in the mornin! thats me yawning :O

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:38 PM
Venus

Well, I just mean that last I heard Sokar had a thing going with Sam...

Gawd, imagine the hickies Unases would give... Actually don't... OW! *cringes at the thought*

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:49 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

SAM? That *****? How could he? I think I'm going to go cry now

Old Post 10-24-2001 10:24 PM