Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Welcome to The Party Room (Monday's Party)
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Welcome to The Party Room (Monday's Party)

Well hello guys. How's all been doing? With Gaters been down for a while not had much of a chance to talk Stargate, but that's not what is here. With the fact that some mods have been getting a bit upset about the fact that people have beeing going ott on off in threads and so on yada yada yada. I suggested a new idea. In the off topic forum a chat thread. Each new day we just open up a new one. it all depends on who's here first. I got the idea from this website: http://www.theraider.net/theraven/f....php?forumid=13

No need to worry about going off topic because it's just a general chit chat thread in which no Mod will penalize you for going Off topic, because their aint no topic. Make up little stories and have fun here. But please don't clutter up all the other forums with nonsensical stuff.

So, how's everyone been since yee oldie Gaters has been down?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 01-14-2002 04:59 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I almost feel, err, like a stranger, the feeling of coming back after so long, it doesnt feel right, not at all. Ever had that feeling there is something you should remember but can't, like it's blocked, and so you are so nervous, that's what I feel like here, something isn't right.

Old Post 01-14-2002 05:17 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

It is probably because the Forum feels so empty. Nobody knows that the site is back online so they probably won't jump along immediately. People will check the site addy every so ofte and they should find it open now. You're the man dawg!

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 01-14-2002 05:29 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I'm super, that's for asking!
All things considered I couldn't be better and I can't remember the rest.

So general chitchat eh? I HAVE TO HAVE MY CAO FORM IN BY NEXT WEEK!

Ok, sorry, just had to get that out. Continue

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 01-14-2002 06:44 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein
I almost feel, err, like a stranger, the feeling of coming back after so long, it doesnt feel right, not at all. Ever had that feeling there is something you should remember but can't, like it's blocked, and so you are so nervous, that's what I feel like here, something isn't right.

Yes!! Me too!!

Indiana, I may contradict myself in abt a week, but maybe even a thread for a week would do? Chances are, we'd wanna continue whattever we're discussing over a few days, instead of starting a new one each morning?

and in line with KC - NOO!! I'M OVERLOADED!! PHILOSOPHY SYNOPTIC STUDY - SIMPLY TO HARD TO ANSWER!! ENGLISH COURSEWORK IN BY THIS FRI - HAVEN'T EVEN STRATED!! PSYCHOLOGY EXAM NEXT WEEK - WHY HASN'T MY TEACHER MARKED THE FREAKING MOCK YET??!! SPANISH ORAL - TALK FOR 12 MINS?? IN SPANISH??

Actually that didn't help, now I feel even more stressed... *breaks down*

Old Post 01-14-2002 06:54 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
SPANISH ORAL - TALK FOR 12 MINS?? IN SPANISH??

Si.

Old Post 01-14-2002 06:56 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Thumbs up

Wow, good start.... Biut without the accent over the i, it actually means 'if', so do continue, I'm on the edge of my seat here...

Old Post 01-14-2002 07:07 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Actually, I was thinking that they wanted to keep down on forums being full of sloppy threads or getting messy with OT post. I learned my lesson about OT threads while Gaters was down. I understand what oFFal was saying, even more than I did at first, because of this experience.

Old Post 01-14-2002 07:10 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

crap, I forgot what I was going to say coz Venus asked me the difference between Elision and Ellipson.

Old Post 01-14-2002 07:16 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

don't worry lee, this has been discussed in the moedrator forum.

Old Post 01-14-2002 07:18 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Your's are only 12 minutes long? Not fair! Ours are 13! And I have to do two - smelly French and smelly Irish.

My mocks are in five weeks. Oh God I am so screwed!

Ok, no more talk about school or anything even closely related to those-that-shall-not-be-mentioned (which includes the C and M words - CAO and mocks) from me!

Old Post 01-14-2002 07:36 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Well, the talks gotta last 12 mins, and then we have questions. Which we get to make up ourselves. It's like makng your own grave!! You're mocks are in 5 weeks? Mine've been!! and have they been marked?? Huh?? Why not?? It's not good enough!!

Other than that, theres not much stressing me out. Oh crap, gotta wrap up my best mates bday present and I think I only have Xmas wrapping paper... My next problem is to find someone to go and see LotR's again, but no-one wants to see it with me.... They reckon I get to distracted when Legolas comes on...

Old Post 01-14-2002 08:43 PM
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Mmmmmmmmmm.... Legolas...

You guys think you have bad exams? Can anybody explain game theory to me...preferably before tomorrow?

Old Post 01-14-2002 08:49 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Exams=Bad. No Exams=Good. It's a simple equation.

Old Post 01-14-2002 08:55 PM
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Mac
explain game theory to me...

Wheres that from? Like, what subject?

Old Post 01-14-2002 09:05 PM