Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > 614 Smoke and Mirrors Download Available
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vern
ADSL Pirate

614 Smoke and Mirrors Download Available

It's up on www.stargates.tk. The file's a 30MB WMV, so you'll need Windows Media Player to watch it. I have checked the file to make sure it plays ok, and it's not zipped. I would recommend using a download manager such as GetRight, as the servers tend to be busy

And the sig2dat link for KaZaA (click here for more info and KaZaA Lite download)
Stargate SG-1 - 614 - Smoke and Mirrors.wmv

Last edited by Vern on 12-18-2002 at 11:23 PM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-18-2002 09:17 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

the links aren't working, the KaZaA ones.

Last edited by Erishian42 on 12-18-2002 at 09:48 PM

Old Post 12-18-2002 09:36 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

www.k-lite.tk seems to be down at the mo.. and the filename link is for people who have KaZaAlite with a program called sig2dat installed (its bundled with KaZaAlite). It just adds the file into your dowload queue, so you don't need to search. I find i have to cancel, and then resume the download, to get them to work using that though. Still easier than searching, and it's handy for verified files.

EDIT: The www.stargates.tk link had a . on the end

Last edited by Vern on 12-18-2002 at 11:24 PM

Old Post 12-18-2002 09:48 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uncle Tobias

The .tk seems to be down :/

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:54 PM
Uncle Tobias is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Uncle Tobias Click here to Send Uncle Tobias a Private Message Find more posts by Uncle Tobias Add Uncle Tobias to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

wow that was fast! How come when I had to download them, we had to wait a couple of days
well, ok, at least one...

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:56 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

thanks a lot

I got 150kb/s

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:36 AM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Depends on what you have, cable or dial-up that will make it faster. Dail up takes ages...... Cable takes about 5 mins for me.

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:37 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

I got it in 1.5 minutes.

DAMN I love a T1.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:37 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

bahahahahha @ the credits. Love the hat on Thor Vern

Old Post 12-19-2002 02:27 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

my download went 25% the first time, but then it downloaded fully! very good, fastest ever for me.
I LOVE SAM

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-19-2002 03:02 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

quote:
Originaly posted by nug
bahahahahha @ the credits. Love the hat on Thor Vern
Heehee, yeah Vern is a funny man.. Pitty he don't get to work anymore of his magic until January 8th

Old Post 12-19-2002 05:02 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

I just had to forget to tape it again didn't I.

Old Post 12-19-2002 11:58 AM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

... There's a repeat on Saturday, if you don't want to d/l it.

Old Post 12-19-2002 02:40 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

There's a repeat tonight if you don't wanna wait till saturday.
Skyone Mix 8pm.

Old Post 12-19-2002 02:52 PM
Ghengis_ben

Well got it in the end - not sure how long it took as left it overnight with getright.
In any case asgard are definitely improved with xmas hat!

If anyone if having real trouble downloading I might be able to give you access to my FTP - kinda odd as it's on a Uni network
Email me at [email protected]

Ghengis

Old Post 12-20-2002 12:47 AM
Ghengis_ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ghengis_ben Click here to Send Ghengis_ben a Private Message Find more posts by Ghengis_ben Add Ghengis_ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote