Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > 615 Sight Unseen download available.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vern
ADSL Pirate

615 Sight Unseen download available.

It's now on www.stargates.tk. The file's a 30MB WMV, so you'll need Windows Media Player to watch it. Its not zipped so no probs there, and i have checked the file to make sure it plays fine throughout. I suggest you right click and 'Save As', and using a download manager such as GetRight is a good idea. Enjoy

And the sig2dat link for KaZaA (click here for more info and KaZaA Lite download)
Stargate SG-1 - 615 - Sight Unseen.wmv

Last edited by Vern on 12-12-2002 at 12:20 PM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:22 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

I love you.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:23 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

What would we do with out you........ to the above comment.

Last edited by chameleon on 12-12-2002 at 03:43 AM

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:33 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

that server is sooooo overloaded

Old Post 12-12-2002 12:39 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

my life is complete

once the very very overloaded server will let me get more than 2 minutes of it...
i've been looking forward to this for a whole entire week

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-12-2002 12:50 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

Well im ever so sorry about the overloaded server.. You can expect some good mirrors a bit later on.. You guys have no patiends i tell ya

Last edited by Shaneo on 12-12-2002 at 02:00 AM

Old Post 12-12-2002 01:48 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

oh not complaining, just observing
The effort is appreciated, believe me.

Old Post 12-12-2002 02:58 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

i have no patience when it comes to Stargate... at least not when there's beautiful fresh wonderful life giving Stargates up
hehehe.
no, actually, i just have a long history with net downloads, and windows media players...
i'll wait if i have to *sigh*

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-12-2002 03:23 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Propsmosexually promoted!! thank you vern and shaneo

Last edited by Goa`uld on 12-12-2002 at 07:51 AM

Old Post 12-12-2002 07:49 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Actually you just demoted it G......promoting again

Old Post 12-12-2002 08:03 AM
Goa`uld
Descended God

ehhh??? sorryyyyyy

Old Post 12-12-2002 08:10 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

quote:
Original posted by Goa'uld
Propsmosexually promoted!! thank you vern and shaneo
Wow someone also took the time to thank me aswell.. That don't happen often anymore

Anyway there's a mirror up now and another will be added soon for thoose of you who have not yet downloaded the ep..

What did you all think of the "alternative" opening credits????

Old Post 12-12-2002 01:24 PM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
markymarc

Talking GUMMY BEARS!!!

****GUMMY BEARS!!!!*****

I *LOVE* the alternative opening...Gummy Bears. Oh Man, I haven't heard that theme song since I was a kid. HAHAHAHA!!
That made my day. The funny part is that it kind of actually fits the images their showing on screen. Like when the song plays the gummy bears bounceing noise, and you see a bunch of cute little Asgard walking...too funny!!

Also the scream ***AHHHHH!!*** when Parker Lewis comes on...classic. I can't remember if that was part of the Gummy theme song, I think it was, but to time it exactly when Parker Lewis comes on....haha.

Last edited by markymarc on 12-12-2002 at 03:18 PM

Old Post 12-12-2002 01:51 PM
markymarc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markymarc Click here to Send markymarc a Private Message Find more posts by markymarc Add markymarc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

It fitted well didnt it with a little speeding up .
hmmm what to do next week...

Old Post 12-12-2002 02:47 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mgke

may be a stupid question

I'm sorry this could be a stupid question but I haven't been on this site for a month now (stupid ISP in belgium)
And when I saw the new downloads I was sooooo happy.
But my questions is, why is it that 612 and 615 are availleble for download an 613 and 614 aren't?

Old Post 12-12-2002 04:04 PM
mgke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgke Click here to Send mgke a Private Message Visit mgke's homepage! Find more posts by mgke Add mgke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote