Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > New Poll
Should there be a 7th season of SG-1?
Yes, I'm dying to see more! Anything for more SG-1
Yes, as long as no more characters quit.
They should leave it at season 6.
They should make a good spin off series.
They should make an SG-1 movie.
SG-1 sux already, I am an "Infinity" fan.
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Goa`uld
Descended God

New Poll

In the thread about Who is the most psychologically stable Hammond was the clear winner, taking the lead with 32.5% of votes.

Now it's time for a new poll - Do you think there should be a 7th season of Stargate Sg-1 ?

Vote now! You may pick multiple options to complete your vote.

Last edited by Goa`uld on 09-21-2002 at 03:30 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-21-2002 03:25 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

My vote is:
Yes, as long as no more characters quit. They should make a good spin off series. They should make an SG-1 movie.

Old Post 09-21-2002 03:31 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

a good spin off series.

Old Post 09-21-2002 04:52 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

All of the above

Old Post 09-21-2002 06:13 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

I don't think SG1 should continue for much longer. They seem to be comming desperate for plot lines. They should end it with dignity while they can. I think they should leave it off at season 6 and finish it with a movie. Then if its still popular make an independant spin off series.

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 09-21-2002 07:54 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

It seems clearly that an SG-1 movie is a very popular idea.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 09-21-2002 11:08 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I voted for all the options. Couldn't resist it with check boxes instead of radio buttons.

Old Post 09-21-2002 12:44 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
Originally posted by Goa`uld
My vote is:
Yes, as long as no more characters quit. They should make a good spin off series. They should make an SG-1 movie.

Great minds and all that crap......

Old Post 09-21-2002 12:55 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Note that no one admits to being an Infinity fan

Well, 'cept for Bose, but that doesn't count

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 09-21-2002 12:56 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

identical to goa'ulds votes.

Old Post 09-21-2002 12:57 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Ward

They should have a spin off series where Teal'c becomes a popular zany television cook who re-energises the genre with his gaggery and outgoing personality, as well as his loud shirts and great recipes.

Old Post 09-21-2002 01:38 PM
Thomas Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Ward Click here to Send Thomas Ward a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Ward Add Thomas Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Dont forget the bulging eyes and sexual innuendo every 5 seconds.

Old Post 09-21-2002 01:43 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Already been done I'm afraid. Haven't you seen any of the episodes with Willie Garson in it? He plays a chef in both Wormhole X-Treme and Point of No return.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 09-21-2002 01:53 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tupat
Fruit Loop

I'm with Pres and Goa'uld on this.
I wanna have my cake and eat it please.
But if they do need a new angle how about changing rooms,
I can see Teal'c as Handy Andy.

Old Post 09-21-2002 08:49 PM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Ward
They should have a spin off series where Teal'c becomes a popular zany television cook who re-energises the genre with his gaggery and outgoing personality, as well as his loud shirts and great recipes.

I like this idea

Old Post 09-21-2002 09:02 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote