Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Urgo - Quite possibly the funniest ep ever
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

Urgo - Quite possably the funnyest ep ever

I recently saw this again i remebered how funny this ep was. I was laughing all the way through. did you think this?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 06-25-2002 07:49 PM
Lnt.kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lnt.kaos Click here to Send Lnt.kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Lnt.kaos Add Lnt.kaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mousie_Grr
I need a psychiatrist?

Its Ok, but definately not the funniest. maybe thats because I have seen it about 5 times, it gets boring after that.
Alyssa x

Old Post 06-25-2002 07:51 PM
Mousie_Grr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mousie_Grr Click here to Send Mousie_Grr a Private Message Visit Mousie_Grr's homepage! Find more posts by Mousie_Grr Add Mousie_Grr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

I think the first 30 minutes or so are wonderful, but it fell flat for me at the end when they go back to Urgo's planet. I think Upgrades (parts), Window, and Wormhole are funnier. But that's just my opinion.

"Wait, I can be dull! Want me to be dull? What a nice shade of gray. How about some white bread with mayonnaise? Wanna watch golf on television?"

Old Post 06-25-2002 09:48 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Arrgh, no! For some reason the episode irritates me.... it must be urgo's voice or something, it just made me cringe when he was singing his 'Me' song!

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 06-26-2002 08:03 AM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yoda

annoying Urgo is, hmm?

Old Post 06-26-2002 09:08 AM
Yoda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda Click here to Send Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Yoda Add Yoda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I agree, didn't really find it bad, but wasn't hugely impressed or amused by it either.

Old Post 06-26-2002 11:00 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pknuts
*NUKED* *
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

A few months ago I watched it again and I was almost in stitches. At first viewing I don't think I laughed too much, but now on second viewing I appreciate it a lot more. Dom DeLuise is a fun guy! A thumbs up from me dude!

"Teal'c! Give him a double Jaffa, Jaffa cake!" - URGO

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 06-26-2002 12:40 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hathor
Girls rule, boys drool...

I liked it. It wasn't the funniest ep, but it was good.

And I LOVED the me song!

collective

Old Post 06-26-2002 01:20 PM
Hathor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hathor Click here to Send Hathor a Private Message Visit Hathor's homepage! Find more posts by Hathor Add Hathor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

nooooooooo! Not the 'me' song! Please.. no more reminders!!

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 06-26-2002 02:16 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hathor
Girls rule, boys drool...

I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair, lol.

Yes, my sense of humour is similar to that of a 5 year old child's

collective

Old Post 06-26-2002 02:50 PM
Hathor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hathor Click here to Send Hathor a Private Message Visit Hathor's homepage! Find more posts by Hathor Add Hathor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

Row Row Row your boat...

...that was just weird!

Old Post 06-26-2002 02:50 PM
Crackerz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crackerz Click here to Send Crackerz a Private Message Find more posts by Crackerz Add Crackerz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Yeah, Jack singing was certainly an 'interesting' experience...not to mention Teal'c!

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 06-26-2002 03:49 PM
shiloh
Radix lecti

Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me.

"I want to live! I want to experience the universe, and eat pie!"

And BTW, welcome to the boards, Yoda.

Old Post 06-26-2002 04:03 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

why don't we all sing along?? # me me me me me ..... *sobs*

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 06-26-2002 04:05 PM