Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Favourite Alien Race
Who is your fave alien race?
The Asgard
The Goa'uld
The Tok'ra
The Nox
The Tollans
The Achen
The Unas
The Replicators
Other (please state)
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sioku
Snapes personal assistant

Question Favourite Alien Race

Who is your favourite alien race and why?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-11-2001 06:45 PM
Sioku is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sioku Click here to Send Sioku a Private Message Visit Sioku's homepage! Find more posts by Sioku Add Sioku to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

I voted for the Asgard because they have those cute little grey butts.

Old Post 11-11-2001 07:49 PM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

i voted goa'uld cos they ARE stargate.

Old Post 11-11-2001 08:11 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I don't know!!! I can't narrow it down!!! I love them all!!! But I prefer Goa'uld, Tok'ra, Nox, Tollan... Erm... Didn't mind the Abydonians...

Old Post 11-11-2001 08:23 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i voted goa'uld too, for the same reason as ash, and cause i love the mythology behind the goa'uld story-arc thingy

Old Post 11-12-2001 01:19 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

the replicator because thay cause some good epps (lots of fire fights adn mindless destruction)

Old Post 11-12-2001 04:21 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i voted tokra because they have kool costumes (not the anise kind) and jack and sam would look gret in them!!!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 11-12-2001 12:45 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sioku
Snapes personal assistant

If I could vote I would vote for the Tok'ra because I like Martouf.....

I would also vote for the Asgard cos they're cute (in a grey big-eyed way) And they r just cool anyway with all their technology!

Unfortunately i can't vote cos i made the poll!

Happy gating!

Old Post 11-12-2001 04:34 PM
Sioku is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sioku Click here to Send Sioku a Private Message Visit Sioku's homepage! Find more posts by Sioku Add Sioku to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KTog

I voted Nox, simply cause the whole living with nature thing is cool. On top of that they can pull on those little tricks, hiding stuff and ppl, its just cool.

Old Post 11-13-2001 03:10 AM
KTog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KTog Click here to Send KTog a Private Message Find more posts by KTog Add KTog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

what im wondering about the asguad is that they have no orifuses but the mouth do they teliport the crapp out??
and no genitalia no wonder they are a dying race

Old Post 11-13-2001 04:57 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

vote Goa'uld or die.

Old Post 11-13-2001 09:29 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sarah

Tok'ra. I like the idea of having somebody in my head other than myself. Arguing with one's self is fustrating and always ends with a headace. Be smart - get blended.

Old Post 11-13-2001 10:31 AM
sarah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sarah Click here to Send sarah a Private Message Find more posts by sarah Add sarah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marleen
Haai!

I voted 'others' because I really liked Orlin but that has probably something to do with that he is played by Sean Patrick Flannery

As a race I really like the Nox, relaxed, peaceful beings.

My favorite 'bad' guy will always be Maybourne for obvious reasons. Although Nirrti comes very close as well.

Old Post 11-13-2001 01:20 PM
Marleen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marleen Click here to Send Marleen a Private Message Find more posts by Marleen Add Marleen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i dont like anyone who gets in the way of sam and jack!!!! and all the tokra are coming on to them so i shouldnt really like them!

am i staying on topic here cos there are just so many rules ...i just dont know anymore!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 11-13-2001 02:47 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Naquada
Ugly Bloke

It has to be the Goa'uld, without them there would be fewer good storylines.

Old Post 11-13-2001 05:00 PM
Naquada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Naquada Click here to Send Naquada a Private Message Find more posts by Naquada Add Naquada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote