Gaters.net Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 79 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Fan Fiction (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=3187)

Posted by Jaffa on 12-01-2002 01:20 AM:

A Shipper game

ok a lets have a new game. But lets have no bashing of the shippers in it. Basiclly if some one sets up sam and jack then dont kill them off or seperate them. other wise have fun

A very short time ago(about 5 minutes) in a mountain kinda far away(400 miles) there was a group of 4 people who.......

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-01-2002 02:26 PM:

were eating blue jello and talking about...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Posted by Trucker on 12-01-2002 03:19 PM:

who, in gods name, would make blue jello, and why doesn't it taste like bubblegum. They looked to the packaging for some clues...

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-01-2002 03:20 PM:

and find that it is actually made by....

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Posted by Jaffa on 12-01-2002 06:26 PM:

the NID, who are trying to....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Red Spud on 12-01-2002 06:29 PM:

...destroy the universe so that they can all...

Industrial Light & Magic jokingly created " The Stephen Sommers Scale" to measure the extent of digital effects used in a given movie scene: the upper end of the scale, called "What Steve Sommers Wants," comes right after "Oh God, The Computer's About To Crash!"

Posted by Jaffa on 12-01-2002 06:38 PM:

Die wonderful deaths(rools eyes). So as the Nid started moving this Blue Jello out to sell to the rest of the world........

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorCarter on 12-01-2002 10:59 PM:

but SG-1 decide to stop it and gear up for the mission. General Hammond says "You have a go" and they go through the Stargate. Once there, at a new planet, they get very confused as to why they went to another planet and not to NID headquarters.
Teal'c ...

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Posted by Red Spud on 12-01-2002 11:11 PM:

...says "are we nearly there yet?" for the hundrenth time. Jack turns round and says...

Industrial Light & Magic jokingly created " The Stephen Sommers Scale" to measure the extent of digital effects used in a given movie scene: the upper end of the scale, called "What Steve Sommers Wants," comes right after "Oh God, The Computer's About To Crash!"

Posted by Jaffa on 12-02-2002 01:53 AM:

i want me some pie, where is my pie?" "Calm down Sir." Carter says, "Ur going to....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-02-2002 06:16 PM:

bust a vein" Jack smiles.
"You've got pie, ain't ya, Carter?"
"Uhh.... No?" She smiles, trying to hide her...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-02-2002 08:29 PM:

personal pie behind her back.
"give me the Pie Major", Jack says.
"No Sir, i cant do that. U see sir this pie......

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-03-2002 06:22 PM:

is special."
"Why?"
"Cos you gave it to me, sir." She bats her eyelids, and Jack knows that to take the pie would be foolish, so he motions to Teal'c, who snatches the pie. But then he...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-03-2002 08:23 PM:

hits O'Neill in the face with it. Teal'c then doubles over laughing, along with every one who sees it happen. Jack.....

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorCarter on 12-04-2002 05:50 AM:

gets frustrated and orders everyone to go back to Earth through the Stargate, but while Daniel was dialing home ...

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.