Gaters.net Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 28 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=8)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=3328)

Posted by _.:?nubis:._ on 12-16-2002 03:46 AM:

Anubis is apologising

Seeing as this concerns all gaters and all forums i thought this would be the most appropriate place to say this: I'm sorry. There i said, i'm sorry for being pig headed or arogant, or having called u names, or whatever it is that i did (and if i know me there's probably a big list of people with different complaints) to you that made u angry or offended etc. In summatoin, i'm sorry.

Posted by MacGyver on 12-16-2002 03:57 AM:

This belongs in the Off Topic forum

Posted by _.:?nubis:._ on 12-16-2002 04:01 AM:

But it applies to all members and the forum in general so it belongs here methinks.

Posted by Goa`uld on 12-16-2002 09:14 AM:

It belongs in offtopic :P General does not mean you can post anything in general, lol.

Now step 2 is to announce me as your God, Doc as your president, and MacGyver as your sugar daddy.

Posted by dr.taz on 12-16-2002 02:47 PM:

I'm sorry, you'll have to buy my forgiveness

Posted by McGyver on 12-16-2002 05:42 PM:

I think most people will eventually forgive you and welcome you as we tried to in the first place, actions speak louder than words though so if you are sincere in saying you're sorry that will show in your future posts.

Don't bother trying to figure out who I am I have been here a lot longer than you.

Posted by Indiana on 12-16-2002 08:35 PM:

Just try and not be a smart arse...no one likes a smart arse

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Roy on 12-16-2002 08:47 PM:

Thanks Anubis. My opinion of you has risen a notch. Don't loose this momentum.

Posted by Jaffa on 12-17-2002 05:42 PM:

hmm well ok apoligie accepted, now back to posting

Albert Einstein

Posted by Lord ?okar on 12-17-2002 08:48 PM:

Holy crap Jaffa how'd you make so many posts????

Posted by Kamakazi Casper on 12-17-2002 08:50 PM:

Posting?. That will decrease a lot once the spam thread gets deleted.

She hitched a ride to misery

Posted by president doc on 12-17-2002 08:57 PM:

Its not gonna be deleted, it will be periodically trimmed to a level where no one will notice the lost posts visually or in terms of topic... hmm.

Posted by Lord ?okar on 12-17-2002 09:01 PM:

topic?

Posted by president doc on 12-17-2002 09:07 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
... hmm.

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 12-18-2002 01:11 AM:

*growls* just cant bloody help yourselves can you people?

anyway, Anubis - as someone else said - action speak louder than words, but I know how much you've given in just posting that, so.. Good luck to you.