Gaters.net Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 17 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Moderator Forum (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=9)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=2847)

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 10-23-2002 02:15 AM:

so....

do we know who sent that message to guessed? should something be done about it?

Posted by Goa`uld on 10-23-2002 03:06 AM:

probably macgyver or o'neill i'm betting
well that's speculation

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 10-23-2002 03:17 AM:

yeah i thought that too, but then i thought guessed knew not to take anything they say at face value...

and while they push the limits, they dont wanna get banned or anything.

So was it a PM or public message?

Posted by The Keeper on 10-23-2002 06:06 AM:

I have no idea about this. Guessed hasn't made a complaint, and I think gone out of their way to hide the person's identity.

Posted by Indiana on 10-23-2002 11:21 AM:

What message? Give us people not in Australia a chance, we always miss everything coz u aussies are all a bunch of over-actors and stuff.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Mac on 10-23-2002 02:04 PM:

^^^ what he said.

What happened? And, I thought guessed had gone? With much fanfair. Again.

Posted by Goa`uld on 10-23-2002 08:50 PM:

Well that's the thing, I think everyone's just extrapolating from what guessed said in his goodbye thread.

Posted by Goa`uld on 10-23-2002 08:56 PM:

woops no it was in PMs he sent out, I forward them to you.

Posted by Mac on 10-24-2002 09:52 AM:

Thanks.

Posted by Indiana on 10-24-2002 12:41 PM:

And i thought guessed was a chick.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by nug on 10-24-2002 01:13 PM:

eh? No guessed is the gay dude isn't he?

Posted by Goa`uld on 10-24-2002 01:27 PM:

At least that explains why he didn't reject Indiana's advances.

Posted by Indiana on 10-24-2002 06:22 PM:

See, I hate when they do that. It confuses me. Although JK topped the confusion factor when: a)I thought she was a guy then followed by b) She mentioned her girlfriend (gotta be a guy then coz they with a girl and the final confusion c)Peter Williams was chatting her up. That led me to believe for a moment that PW was gay

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 10-24-2002 11:44 PM:

*giggles* oh man, thats made it even FUNNIER than it already was.... *shakes head at Indy*

Posted by Indiana on 10-25-2002 07:48 PM:

Had I never told you that story before JK?