Gaters.net
Show all 6 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Moderator Forum (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=9)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=3326)

Posted by Indiana on 12-15-2002 07:19 PM:

Question Open Question to The keeper?

Keeper,

I was wondering if you managed to solve the problem with the hacking into Gaters yet? Obviously when Bose announced to Goa'uld that he had hacked in it was obvious there was a way in. Has it been solved yet?

Indy.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Goa`uld on 12-15-2002 10:27 PM:

why don't you just ask your mate bose?

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 12-16-2002 12:26 AM:

as said in another thread there is likely to still be security issues until the next version of VB is available.

(side note: hmmm beer)

Posted by Indiana on 12-16-2002 07:31 PM:

Goa'uld, Bose knows how to solve the problem, but you abused him violently when he mentioned to you that he read the Mod Forum. He was going to offer to help, but you ruined at for everyone. It's not even your forum man, you're just a Mod. I could understand The keeper getting ll rialled up about it, but you just spoiled it for everyone.

I guess The keeper isn't going to answer.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 12-17-2002 12:19 AM:

technically, he couldn't 'violently' abuse him. Just wanted to point that out. And unless it was somewhere i didn't read it, i didn't see any of this 'abuse'.

And i'm not sure we should have bowed before him with his offer to 'help' anyway.

Posted by Goa`uld on 12-17-2002 07:46 AM:

I have every right to be upset about this. I care!!!