Gaters.net Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 37 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Fan Fiction (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=99)

Posted by The Keeper on 10-29-2001 03:59 AM:

Skip;

Skip, would you like to moderate this forum?
Indiana thinks you're a cool person, and you have moderated before, and the other moderators think you would be right for the job.
It's up to you.

Posted by Skip on 10-29-2001 05:37 PM:

Yes thankyou very much I'd be honoured

Posted by Venus on 10-29-2001 05:51 PM:

Congratulations Skip.

Posted by Skip on 10-29-2001 05:56 PM:

thanks

Posted by Goa`uld on 10-29-2001 06:00 PM:

/me gives secret moderator handshake

Posted by Skip on 10-29-2001 06:02 PM:

*giggles and pulls the silly face LOL*

Posted by Indiana on 10-29-2001 06:17 PM:

Welcome Skip, you are now a Jaffa. Soon you will recieve your Symbiote.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Skip on 10-29-2001 06:18 PM:

.... Er thanks... I've been offered a symbiote before too... mind if I just.... Make the coffees?

Posted by Indiana on 10-29-2001 06:22 PM:

Make mine an Irn-Bru.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Skip on 10-29-2001 06:25 PM:

sandwiches? cake? chocolate? im good at catering

Posted by Venus on 10-29-2001 08:18 PM:

I'll just have a ha'tak vessel, thanks.

Posted by president doc on 10-29-2001 08:22 PM:

BLEGH BOOOOOOAAAAAAAGGG BLURRRGHHHHHH!!! (me puking with all this wishy washy moderator chummyness gwaanin down on this thread) BEEAAGHHHHHH (can i be one? huh? can I .. PWWWEAASE? ...see, im really pathetic!)

Posted by Venus on 10-29-2001 08:56 PM:

*looks at pres-doc sympathetically* I think all the places are taken...

Posted by president doc on 10-29-2001 09:03 PM:

hmm.....ive heard that somewhere before..... OOOOOOOH YEAH!!! now i remember, whenever theres an empty seat next to a woman anywhere!!!

Posted by president doc on 10-29-2001 09:04 PM:

a single tear once more rolls down my cheek.