Gaters.net
Show all 13 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Fan Fiction (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=25)

Posted by Skip on 10-21-2001 09:03 PM:

Chicken Fic

PRELUDE TO A MADMAN:

THIS IS ODD. HAS NO STORY LINE PER SE, IS MAD AND NEEDS LOCKING UP. BUT INDI SED HELL YEAH SO IT'S ALL HIS FAULT IF YOU GO NUTS.
Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?
~Er Why Did the CHICKEN LOOKALIKEE ALIEN Cross the Wormhole?~

Jack: Is this somne bizzare mind trick? Is it interrogation? I am trained you will not suceed.

Sam: Was the planet's electromagnetic filed altered? I mean that's how birds navigate!

Daniel: Wait, chickens have an elaborate society. All this 'pecking order...' Or maybe it was just curious... or maybe...

Teal'c: Was not the chicken-shaped creature avoiding Danilejackson's attempt to ascertain it's falvour?

Hammond: That is need to know and you do not need to know.

Siler: (Don't ask me i'm just an extra they have to pay me more if I talk.)

Maybourne: Chicken? Send it to me.. it must be analysed...

Frasier: Did it have any diseases? Oh god it wasn't screened!

Cassy: We did not have chickens.. in Toronto.

Makepeace: I don't care I want it DEAD!

Apophis: It was fleeing from my power but I planted a bomb!

Marty/Lantash: We cannot tell you, it would compromise us.

Nox: It was a young chicken; it was misbehaving.

Tollan: Perhaps we can tell you when you are older.

Unas: Chicken? Where?

Kawalski: Don't ask me! I'm dead!

President: I am sorry, the president cannot answer his red phone right now, if you would like to leave a message...

Mackenzie: So when did you first see this chicken? What do you see it doing?

Kinsey: Can I use it to bomb people or not?

Sokar: We will feast on BBQd chicken as you rot in my cells and die of starvation.

Harlan: Beacuse the otherside of the wormhole was..... better

Hathor: Because he was searching for our beloved.

Harcesis: I could tell you, but you would not be able to live with such knowledge.

Rigar (New Ground): It's all an Optricon plot.

Nick Ballard: To see the big giant alien.

Aris Boch: To see the great Jack O'Neill in action.

Urgo: To be with me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

Enitity: Was it not to seek revenge?

Fan Ficcer: We wanted to see what would happen.

Shipper: Because on the homeworld it was not allowed to be with the white hen. It was in love.

Slasher: It didn't like cocks it liked... c*******

Fan: I hope they resolve this later on or in the film.

Non-fan: What? Oh not that stupid Stargate again!

Chicken: Beacuase I wanted to-
<FAN FICCER STOP PUTTING THINGS INTO OTHER CREATURES' MOUTHES!!!>

Moderator: Someone turned a chicken loose in this thread. Is is against forum RULES?

Machello: In order to defeat the Goa'uld, there must be sacrifices

Thor: In order to perambulate the sub-phase field of the wormhole phase generator and reach the disparate locality.

Jack: Wait a minute... So... it wants to get to the other side.

Thor: Yes.

Jonas Hanson: Because it realised that I am it's god!

Unas: (snarl) (snarl)

Kynthia (from Brief Candle): Because I offered it cake and then slept with it. ............

Posted by Skip on 10-21-2001 09:05 PM:

Talking sorry it makes no sense

Title: Chicken Gate One
Author: Skip
Email: [email protected]
Category: Insanity, AU
Rating: Not to be read by persons of a nervous disposition, easily influenced, those not on a sugar high or people holding sharp implements.
Season: Any
Sequel: Read it first and if you still want one I?m committing you.
Summary: WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE GATE?
Notes: Seriously ****ed up. I mean it. Don?t know WHAT possessed me, to be honest. If I EVER write anything this ****ed up again I urge you to ask Gemsong to up my medication.
Dedication: For the freaks who laughed.
Typos: I don?t dare ask for this to be beta read. So you?ll just have to cope.

Hammond: People, I demand an explanation.

Jack: Yeah, Thor, how come you didn?t tell us about this before? Heck, even the Tok?ra told us before you did!

(Anise smirks, Jack growls at her. Anise goes off looking hurt.)

Thor: Do you recall that I once told you of a far greater threat to the cosmos that the Goa?uld?

Teal?c: Did that not prove to be the Replicators?

Thor: Yes, but that was not the whole of the story? The chickens come in may forms and races, but the one feared above all other was the Avis Rubberis.

-Daniel: Rubber ch--

Thor: They created the Replicators to reproduce in their own image, after a short incubation time when they look like spiders. That was done as camouflage as the spiders on Virellian Prima?

Jack: OK OK!

Thor: ?are benevolent. Once they are complete, the replicated chickens excrete a chemical so as to make them irresistible.

-Jack: And finger lickin? good?-

(Hammond glares Jack who looks innocent and shrugs.)

Thor: They house within them small nanobots which take over those which eat chicken and make them their slaves. They also warp the minds of the young with amusing plastic toys. However, there IS one hope?

(Everyone looks on, holding their breath as Thor keeps up the suspense. Eventually, Jack kicks the sleeping alien back to lucidity.)

Thor: There WAS another race of chickens, one we long thought dead? the Ovacentella.

-Daniel: Eggsellent?-

Thor: Legend has it that the Ancient race of the Ovacentella kept one egg in case anything went wrong in their absence? but when the Tau?ri dialled up this planet, they released it. It must be found before the Rubberians find him first or the very Universe as we know it could be at steak!

Sam: And how will we find this wunder-chick?

Thor: He answers to the name of?. Dave?.

Jack: So? why now we know why Thor went for the chicken vindaloo at the office Christmas party? but why isn?t it like that for us?

Daniel: Well, it could be that we are the ?Chosen Race? who were designed to resist the effects and overcome the Rubberians.

Janet: Or it could just be that we weren?t considered a threat, not sentient enough to count.

Jack: Well? thanks for that.

Sam: Yeah?

Teal?c: It seems a logical conclusion.

Jack: I?m all for the divine saviours one, ok? That?s the official line now.

(Sam and Daniel nod. Janet and Teal?c frown.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Posted by Skip on 10-21-2001 09:15 PM:

PLEASE tell me to stop!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

MEANWHILE on a planet looking decidedly ovoid, there is a ssssstttrrrange tap-tap sound. Followed by an odd tinkle-tinkle sound. Followed by a *clunk.*

A sound that could have been made by a hundred things, a mayonnaise lid falling to the ground, or the sound of disappointment, or the sound of?.

A small, golden figure emerges. Luminescent fluid dripping from it?s wet downy feathers. It wibbles forward and falls down unceremoniously.

?Sqwak!?

It looked up uncertainly right into the face of a dopey duck.

?Quack??

There was a flash of light and the goose staggered back. When its vision returned, it jumped again. ?Quack??

?Quack.?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thunder cracks on the horizon. Amidst the dappled glow of search-lights on the bulk of Cheyenne Mountain, lightning played happily.

All in all, it was the excellent setting for a horror movie. Shame we aren?t due one, then.

In the dim, muddy light, four figures huddle in the wind.

?You know it?s all your stupid fault, Daniel.?

?Oh and how do you figure that out, Jack??

?Well if you hadn?t have insisted on studying those damn rocks, then the chicken would never have crossed the gate!?

?Would too!?

?Would not!!?

?WOULD TOO!!!?

?WILL YOU BOTH SHUT UP!!!!? screamed Sam.

The guys looked at her very sheepishly.

?Sorry, Sam,? Daniel uttered.

?Anyway, it?ll all be over if Maybourne?s cronies get his hands on this chicken,? Jack uttered. ?And good riddance.? He shuddered.

Little did SG-1 know that their CO had a phobia of chickens due to a freak accident when he was a small child involving a pointed stick, a roll of duct tape, a frozen chicken and a hairdryer. He still had nightmares.

?Let?s go find this mother clucker then,? he added.

Teal?c stared on. In Jaffa lore, the chicken was a deadly foe. There was a ceremony required every time one saw one which involved retreating into the hillside for six months to live in a cave.

Daniel and Sam mumbled half-hearted deprecations of the weather in general and grumpy colonels insubordinate. <Now that was a stupid joke, forgive me.>

Teal?c walked on stoically, shoulders slumped. He really didn?t want to go near anything that might remotely go ?cluck.?

?Stupid military mentality, trudging around armed to the teeth to retrieve a simple chicken.?

?Shut up, Dannyboy.?

?Poor thing?ll be scared to death, I mean wouldn?t- ahh!?

SG-1 spun on their collective heel, gasping. Heads blurring from the rapidity of the movement and the sudden lack of oxygen, they looked down to find Daniel hanging from a precipice. A precipice Jack could have sworn wasn?t there a minute ago.

?Danny, oh Danny I?m so sorry! I should never have yelled at you!? He was down on his stomach, gripping the younger man?s arm.

?Jack!?

?Danny!?

?Sir!?

?Danny!?

?No, SIR!?

Jack looked at his 2IC. She was pointing distractedly somewhere below the dangling Daniel. O?Neill looked where she directed irritably. Honestly, right in the middle of his ?I?m so goddamned sorry? speech. Stupid scientist.

But there? was a chicken. A brown speckled chicken to be precise. As saviour of the world, it looked none too promising. In fact, truth be told, a little gormless.

?Sqwawk??

Jack made a grab for it, forgetting Daniel and leaving him to slide downhill in a very undignified manner. And at an exponentially increasing rate. Jack looked up and saw that Carter had obviously taken over the ?narration.? He sure as hell did not know what ?exponential? meant.

?ARGGGHHHH!!!?

?SQWAWK- hiccup!?

?What the-??

Daniel fell and fell and fell? but there was no *thunk.* Jack and Sam peered over the edge, Jack still holding the terrified chicken. Teal?c merely stood staring at the chicken and swaying like a drunk in a high breeze.

Jack saw Daniel lying on his back, apparently uninjured. And waving. Jack turned to Teal?c. Teal?c turned pale. THEN there was a *thunk.*

?Teal?c??

?JACK!!!?

Daniel had landed on a big, round white thing that looked rubbery.

?AHHHHHH!!!!!!?

Daniel landed roughly on the ovoid form, fear turning to relief turning to shock.

?JACK!!!!!!!!!!?

He looked up to the ridge, but couldn?t see any of his friends. Suddenly, the white shape cradling him began to change shape like some Mighty Morphine-Giving Free Ranger, enveloping him, surrounding him, suffocating him. (And also smelling oddly of parma violets. Ah well.)

? MMMMMMMMUUUUUUGGGGGGGGFFFFFFHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
?hhhh?hh?.h!?

And suddenly- the world went white.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Posted by Goa`uld on 10-21-2001 09:26 PM:

roflmao.. clever

Posted by Titan on 10-21-2001 11:25 PM:

Talking

And trust me Skip.... you couldn't get more of an accolade than that!

LOL

Posted by president doc on 10-22-2001 03:57 PM:

hmm, amusing, (ill have to take titan and goaulds word for it, i lost concentration before halfway point... must read at later date!

Im soooo lazy!!!!!

Posted by Indiana on 10-22-2001 04:23 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Titan
And trust me Skip.... you couldn't get more of an accolade than that!

Titan Speaks the truth. It is often very difficult to please Goa'uld.

Posted by Skip on 10-22-2001 06:23 PM:

Talking so you want more? YIKES you need help as much as me j/k

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Teal?c was insensible. Jack looked at his teammate writhing on the floor, he?d turned so pale a shade that Jack thought he?d seen a Reetou.

?No! EVIL! There is evil in this place!? Teal?c?s normally calm voice was wracked with nearly hidden anxiety. Worse than when he?d heard that O?Neill was planning the Christmas Do. (The one with the vindaloo- and the stripper. Paint stripper, that is. Honestly!)

Sam looked at him and went to his side. ?Teal?c? Teal?c, what?s wrong? Where??

Teal?c waved an arm down to where Daniel had last been seen. Already the colonel had gone back into ?Super-Hero? mode and was using Carter?s clipboard to ?snow-board? down the hill.

?I?M COMING, DANNY!!!!!?

Daniel was lying on the ground, insensible.

Before long, the archaeologist?s head was cradled in his lap, chicken stuffed unceremoniously under his arm, clucking madly.

Everybody: THREE, TWO, ONE- no wait. THREE, TWO- What? Why isn?t Daniel coming to? This isn?t canon!!!

Jack looked equally dumbfounded. He shoved the chicken into Major Carter?s arms and proceeded to stare at Daniel. Nothing. The man was unresponsive.

And Teal?c was muttering something about deerskins, mushrooms and waterfalls. Hmm.

Just then, as if the plot had gotten lost on the way, down came Thor in his Baliskner, and stood in front of them. Jack stood in front of Carter to hide the chicken from view.

?Ah, O?Neill. We have come to check on your progress.?

?Is that why you?re wearing a napkin??

?Well- uh?.?

?Rumbled!?

?Please come with us, O?Neill. We need to ask you a question.?

Sam watched him leave unquestioningly. Then realised she was left holding the chicken with two team members down. Ah crap. Time for the emergency rat-pack choccie bar, I guess.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was not long before O?Neill returned. Well, not really. So we shall show you a montage of what went on. Imagine, if you will, the music ?The Chicken Song.? (The lyrics to which may be extracted from Skip if you so desire.) Now, bear with us, this reel will travel at thrice, thrice and thrice again the normal speed. (Which for those of you with an occult bent will wonder how the hell anyone is supposed to recognise images that fast.)

SamllooksatDaniel,shakesTeal?c,looksatherwatch,looksatthechicken, setsupacampfire,boilscoffee,drinkscoffee,looksatwa
tch/Daniel/Teal?c.Rubshertummy. LooksatMRES.Looksatchicken.Frowns.Reachesforknife-

?Hey, Carter.?

?Hey, Sir!?

?So, what did Thor want??

?Would you believe me if I said the Colonel?s secret recipe??

?Nope.?

?Then it?s classified.?

?Oh.?

And that was that.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Posted by puddykat on 10-23-2001 01:57 PM:

i have to say that i kinda zoned out while reading but i remember the bit about danny falling then waving seemingly unharmed.... that is so in his character i was laughing out loud

Posted by Skip on 10-23-2001 06:24 PM:

Talking puddy ta! like it makes any sense anyway......

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There was a flash of light.

Flash.

Thank you. VERY enthusiastic, aren?t we? I mean, it wasn?t as if I asked for a flash of EPIC proportions, but that was PATHETIC! I mean, come on, I know there?s a budget but even lightenin-

OW! Fine, be like that. Next time I?ll ask for thunder.

And Jack found himself alll alone in a white room.

?I?m all alone in a-?

Yes well you all know my pet hate of stating the obvious, so at this point a large rock falls on Jack.

?Ow! A rock just-?

CRASH

Now Jack can?t talk a while. Oops. He never WAS the cleverest cookie?.

?ow ow ow ow ow-?

Or the most fluent. Except for curse words. But we?ve grown out of that, haven?t we, Jack.

?mm hmm!?

Aww. Dun?t he sound SWEEEET?? Ahem. Now, Jack found himself in a room ALL of his own.

?Cool.?

ALL ON HIS OWN.

?Sweet.?

WITHOUT HIS TEAM- DUMBASS.

?Oh. Oh team? Te-am? Where are you??

That?s better. Well, to silence my doubters, I have not forgotten my plot and PLOT I DO HAVE, but this is what is called a ?de-velop-ment.? OK?

And while we leave Jack to wander aimlessly and consider his actions, and probably stub his toe and shoot at stuff, and swear when he thinks I?m not listening.

And we?ll ignore that unprintable comment, also.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Right now, SG-1 hadn?t noticed that everybody?s favourite intrepid Colonel was missing.
They had turned and ran. Daniel, after bouncing, being ?swallowed,? nearly suffocating- wait for it- and losing his glasses, he got spat out, knocked unconscious and was now left by the fire as his ?comrades? ran away from the rip in narrative that means an AU has spawned. And we all know how bad THAT can be, don?t we?

Miraculously, Lazarus- I mean, Daniel, recovered.

?HEY! Wait up!?

He hobbled after them, owing to a nasty sprained ankle. Bah. Some people.

And the chicken, heretofore UNMENTIONED after being dropped by a whisked away AGAIN Jack?. Turned to face?.a goose.

LAST EVER CHICKEN FIC

In which all issues are resolved- kinda.
In which the meaning of life the universe and everything is reveaked- to those who know where to look.
In which I stop leaving any room for later fics- HAHAHAHA.
Oh and there?s gratuitous chickens, also.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daniel shuffled along from the white things, but they seemed to have left him alone, now. Thankfully. Looking up, he noticed a big army boot pointing out from under a bush and some sniffling emanating in hushed accompaniment.

?Uh, hello??

The boot was withdrawn rather sharpish, but Daniel got down onto his hands and knees, yet again forgetting various advice about sticking your head into places you can?t see?

?Is there a pro- oh mi god! It?s Sam!?

?Please- please don?t hurt me,? stammered the seven year old Sam.

?Oh no hunny, I wouldn?t hurt you at all! Look, see I?m your friend. Shall I take you to find Ja- I mean your Daddy??

Sam sniffled pathetically and glanced at the proffered hand. Then she sized him up. Thin, gangly- didn?t look like much of a threat and she had a good left hook?

?Sure,? she muttered.

Now, because some people are adverse to having their favourite characters ridiculed- No I?m not making a concession, I?m just telling them to LOOK AWAY NOW MGB, JSC and any other Teal?c fans, unless they are game for a laugh (hehehehehehehe.)

Daniel, busily searching through his pockets for a candy bar to give to the newly young Sam, did not notice the tall, slightly lanky figure with oddly defined muscles.

?Uh- hello?? Sam asked.

?Who are you looking at?? the youth replied.

Daniel jumped back in shock at the sullen tone to see a teenage boy, arms folded across his chest, staring right back at him. Horrible images flooded across his mind, most of them involving the phrase ?Cunning Linguist.? (Ah man and if I don?t get thrown off for THAT I don?t know what lol!)

?Te- Teal?c?? he asked incredulously.

?How do you know my name, peasant??

?Uh, I know- Uh, I know Braytak. He sent me to fetch you.?

?Huh. I can?t believe Master Braytak sent such a- such a- chicken!?

Daniel splurted out a cough, ?Well he did. You are to return home immediately. There is an emergency.?

?Chal?nak, maybe I can get to do something other than stupid training, I swear if he makes me do ballet one more time??

Daniel struggled to look firm, ?Teal?c, you must not speak ill of master Braytak. You must learn obedience through good toes naughty toes or whatever else he sees fit.?

Teal?c growled lowly, ?Yes, SIR.?

Daniel patted the restless Sam on the head, ?But first we must find a friend of mine.?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Posted by Skip on 10-25-2001 08:44 PM:

THE END

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was awhile before they found him, but its like you always say. Can?t find one then three turn up at once.

?I?M THE REAL JACK!?

?NO I?M THE REAL JACK!?

?NO, YOU?RE BOTH WRONG COS ITS ME!?

Don?t you just love Multiple Jack syndrome? Well . had people being paying attention, you woulda noticed the opportunities I laid for this. Hahaha. Write from the start.

?Hold it hold it!? Daniel shouted. ?One at a time!?

?Well,? began one, ?You see while you were all running out of the briefing room, I got stuck in the office talking to General Hammond and when I turn to leave I get locked in a cupboard by this evil copy!?

?Lies! It was when you were all sleeping, this shape shifter copied me!?

?More lies! It was when the universes split into AUS!?

?MORE LIES!? thundered a fourth Jack. ?I got taken away by the Asgard and time travelled so me and one of those are the real one cos I?m from the future!?

?No?? whimpered a fifth. ?Look?.?

Cresting the hill were two chickens, rolling about in the mud and dust, kicking up a huge fuss. They were practically indistinguishable. Then a third one dive bombed into the fray and it began again in earnest. (Ah sick joke on the horizon so I?ll ignore it?)

?What? Five Jacks, three chickens??

Just then a pair of Sams and Teal?cs strode up, one of each looking extremely afraid.

?Three Sams, three Teal?cs??

And then a hoard of Asgard.

?The Asgard?. Tok?ra?. SG3?. The Nox?? The guys from Ascifi???

Daniel looked fair to bursting.

?I?M THE REAL JACK!?

Only one was not shouting, and this was because he and the Teal?cs had begun to quiver in fear from the chickens. All except teengae-Teal?c, who was sure as hell not gonna look scared in front of that wuss Braytak had sent to fetch him.

Suddenly a clone Daniel made from the cells on his glasses when the rubber ball had enveloped him sprang up and looked menacing. One of the Jacks stuck out a leg and tripped him up, throwing a semi-apologetic look at the ?real? Daniel.

A fourth and final chicken jumped into the heap of clucking, clawing feathers.

? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? screamed Daniel, stopping only for air.

?You, go sit over there!? he instructed the Jacks.

?You scared people. Little Sam will help you.

?You, Tok?ra, go talk with the BIG Sams and the Nox.

?Asgard, put away those knives.

?Chickens, what the hell is going on??

?Only one is the real Dave,? came the spooky voices of an ethereal Jack and Daniel in unison who had fortuitously appeared. ?You must choose.?

?Hah, bugger that for a laugh,? said one of the chickens. It flew up to the Asgard and stole a sachet of secret sauce. This it poured over all three of them.

One exploded.

?Automaton,? the chicken explained.

The second disintegrated.

?Rubberian, it perished,? he told them.

One changed from a chicken to a goose to a duck to a swan to a duckling (ugly of course) to a hummingbird to a small pile of silvery puddle.

?Shapeshifter.?

One looked bedraggled.

?Hi, I?m Dave.?

Daniel looked around to the assorted copies/clones/versions/imposters of SG-1, the assembled allies of the Tau?ri, the drooling and giggling Mob of Ascifi (who were now rushing forwards in an impatient riot.) A rift occurred in the space time continuum, looking like a very pretty wobbly purpley thing, but spewing forth more members of SG-1 of various ages and sanity levels.

Daniel looked at the scene which was ripping as the timeline divided due to chronoton particles from the amassed gadgets of the Carters, the paradoxes about meeting yourself heralding the apocalypse, the shimmering mirage of pre AU junction and the start of a sing song round the campfire.

??.ging gang goolie goolie goolie goolie goolie watcha??

?? we all know a little cluck, davey, davey, we all know a little cluck?.?

?..she?ll be coming round the MALP when she comes?.?

?.ten green goa?ulds sitting on a wall??

Dave began explaining to Master Braytak how chickens were the true sentient life and were actually the Ancients and how such questions as:

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road
Which Came First, The Chicken or the Egg
What is the Sound of One Wing Flapping
If I Have Two Eggs and One Hatches How Many Do I Have- And How Much Corn Do I Need
Two In the Hand Is Worth How Much At Market
How Many Chickens Does It Take To Change A Lightbulb
When When When Little Hen Will You Lay Me An Egg For My Tea

Meant that chickens were the first civilisations and the spawn of all others since

???I know a lil song that?ll get on yer nerves, [eh billy?] get on yer nerves get on yer nerves?.?

? WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!?

Daniel sat up screaming. Jack was shaking him vigorously.

?Boy, some nightmare you were having. Remind me not to let you eat my Caesar salad again!?

?I think I?ll go vege,? Daniel confirmed as he rubbed his eyes. Shoving on his glasses snapped the two Jacks back into one clear image with a sigh.

?Right, but don?t think I?ll cook you anything special at my next BBQ!?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The two men got up to leave.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Under the bed, a strange clucking laughing was heard.

?Suckers?.?

THE END---------> Or IS it?

Well, yeah it is!

~~~..............(^^^^)
< * ?--------- ( ?? )
. ? [_______> ( ?? )
.{ [.........> ......)
.{__ ^^^^^^___ }

.........[ [
SKIP _^__DAVE
......LOVES

Posted by Venus on 10-26-2001 08:08 AM: