Gaters.net
Show all 7 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Fan Fiction (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=172)

Posted by Galen on 11-11-2001 05:18 AM:

Fic: The Tomb: First Draft

Author- Galen

Category- Humor

Season- 5

Spoilers ? Window of Opportunity (Season 4)

Rating- PG

Content Warning- Buried Gen. Hammond

Summary- This is the first draft of the script for the Season 5 episode, The Tomb. It changed a lot from this to its final form as you can tell.

Disclaimer Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the consent of the author.

Gen. Hammond falls asleep in his office being very tired from having to work continually for the last 48 hours due to a crisis.

Col. O'Neill enters Hammond's office.

O'Neill: Sir. Sir, are you there?

Col. O'Neill tries shaking Gen. Hammond thinking that he may be asleep. Gen. Hammond doesn't wake up, so Col. O'Neill brings in Dr. Fraiser to see what's wrong. Dr. Fraiser pronounces him dead, and a quick funeral results to bury Gen. Hammond.

Gen. Hammond wakes up.

Hammond: That was a very restful sleep.

Gen. Hammond realizes that he is in a coffin. He screams saying that the joke isn't funny. Eventually, he realizes he has been buried. Furious, Gen. Hammond unburies himself getting more and more angry.

Back at the SGC, O'Neill and Teal'c are using the stargate as a driving range.

Teal'c: O'Neill, aren't you worried that we will get in trouble for this?

O'Neill: No. With General Hammond gone, I'm in charge at least temporarily so we can do this. We'll pick up the golf balls from Tollana next time we're there.

A very dirty Gen. Hammond is making his way to the gate room. He yells very angrily, "COLONEL O'NEILL IN MY OFFICE NOW!!!!"

Posted by Galen on 11-11-2001 05:19 AM:

I wrote this a long time ago, so I thought it would be time to bring this back.

Posted by Venus on 11-11-2001 09:27 AM:

lol. Did you wirte it before you saw the ep? Seems to have come similarities to Window of Op too...

Posted by Skip on 11-11-2001 02:22 PM:

C'mon Galen, feed us more fics

Posted by Galen on 11-11-2001 09:39 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
lol. Did you wirte it before you saw the ep? Seems to have come similarities to Window of Op too...

Before the 5th season the list of the titles of the first few episodes of the 5th season came out, and there was a discussion about what the episodes were about based on the title. This was my idea on what "The Tomb" was about.

Posted by Galen on 11-11-2001 09:48 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Skip

C'mon Galen, feed us more fics

I will see what I can do, but getting married is taking up a lot of my time.

Posted by Skip on 11-14-2001 06:09 PM:

CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!
OK, I'll give you some time out, like, but don't go telling people I have a soft side