Gaters.net Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 201 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Plots and Episodes (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=5)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=1011)

Posted by Gazza_man on 03-17-2002 10:07 AM:

What's the worst episode ever? Where you just thought "BLOODY HELL... WHY!!?

The one episode i hated was One false step, annoying to watch with annoying characters.
That is the only one though i will allways skip past when watching the episodes.

Posted by bradsteel on 03-17-2002 10:13 AM:

Watergate. It was dull dull dull, and seemed like a lazy plot device just to get the team over to Russia.

Posted by president doc on 03-17-2002 10:39 AM:

One false step, Entity.

Posted by Bose-Einstein on 03-17-2002 10:59 AM:

One False Step was brilliant, but that Russian One, that was awful.

Posted by president doc on 03-17-2002 03:06 PM:

Dont get why the Russian one was awful, I just hated OFS lol. anyhu...what else?

urm...
I missed the one with the unas rebelling, but, the first ones, that was the one where danny boy gets kidnapped? I found that one boring.

Posted by JoJo on 03-17-2002 03:20 PM:

Originally I would have agreed about One False Step. I truly loathed that episode when I first saw it (except for Daniel's airplane imitation). However, when I compare it to Watergate, Entity, Desperate Measures and of course, Starmageddon, it now seems like a masterpiece.

After all, it DOES have the team actually going through the gate, talking to each other, no conspiracy or ship.

Posted by president doc on 03-17-2002 03:22 PM:

ah yes, desperate measure... having said that, I dont mind a few earth based episodes, I find people tend to knock them far too much, hey, they didnt go through the gate, must hate it for being different, not saying you , just saying thats the general feeling I get.

Posted by JoJo on 03-17-2002 03:56 PM:

My problem with Desperate Measures is simple. I felt as if I were watching an episode of the X-Files that for some reason was starring RDA and AT instead of DD and GA. That ep didn't feel like Stargate SG1 at all.

As for the NID plots, I wouldn't mind an occasional reference or subplot, but it's gotten ridiculous. At least half the episodes in S5 feature conspiracies as either a main or subplot element. The original premise of the show has been sidelined.

Posted by puddykat on 03-17-2002 07:13 PM:

worst eppy ever huh?? hmmm i disliked al anti shippy episodes.. but mostly i disliked...ooo i dont kknow its hard... gimme some clues!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Posted by kmg on 03-17-2002 07:32 PM:

Hated Fail Safe, and I've never hated an SG episode!

Posted by bradsteel on 03-17-2002 07:38 PM:

There are as many bad episodes as there are good episodes, but you don't notice the bad episodes so much because the people are so entertaining.

"Not today, Galvatron"

Posted by KTog on 03-17-2002 08:46 PM:

Going all the way back to season one, I'd say Politics. all the thing was, was flash backs to everything that happened before the season finale.

Posted by IamNotMe on 03-17-2002 09:24 PM:

Ummmm...

BRIEF CANDLE

Piff.

Grizzly Shredder

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 03-18-2002 12:09 AM:

i was kinda struggling with what to asy, cause i see value in almost all episodes, but thanks to Iamnotme, i now have a winner - that ep had NO good quailities... unless you count the fact that Jack was likly to die...

*runs away from puddy and the other RDA lovers..*

Posted by Bose-Einstein on 03-18-2002 12:51 AM:

What's brief candle, I don't know many eps by name, is that the one where he eats the cake on that crap planet where they all age real fast and die after a few months? If so, that episode was terrible, the nly good part being when he sits and watches the video of the rest of SG-1 saying goodbye (although all they were really saying was "Glad I'm not dying!")