Gaters.net Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 77 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Fan Fiction (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=3278)

Posted by MajorSam on 12-10-2002 11:49 PM:

A Shipper Game 2

0k, no word limits, just don't over do it, no breaking up of Sam and Jack if they get together (which i will make sure happens, as you all know ) and... yeah.

Once upon a time, in a...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-10-2002 11:53 PM:

galaxy where there was no one named Sam or Jack, or Carter or Oneill, there was a guy named Daniel.

(HEHEHEHE)

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorSam on 12-11-2002 12:01 AM:

who was an evil Git, who wanted to take over the Universe. in an experiment gone wrong, while he was trying to create two super soldiers, he created super beings called Sam and Jack, who were a girl, Sam, and Jack, a guy. they fell madly in love with eachother, and had tons of super human kids...

(HEEHEEHEE)

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-11-2002 12:05 AM:

who took over the universe by swallowing there parents, and...

(, I didnt break them up)

Albert Einstein

Posted by chameleon on 12-11-2002 02:19 AM:

(Jaffa go jump off a bridge)
Before they had babies these super humans....

Posted by Jaffa on 12-11-2002 02:24 AM:

(no thanks)

saved the world several times from the.......

Albert Einstein

Posted by chameleon on 12-11-2002 02:27 AM:

Evil..........Watcher who did in fact mess with the relaties of the world....even though he wasn't meant to.

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-11-2002 05:47 PM:

So anyway, these evil kids ate their parents, but then Daniel (the evil git) turned nice and set the kids to self destruct...
BLAM!!!
And lo! Sam and Jack were fine! They decided to team up with the newly reverted Danny and a cool kung-fu master called Teal'c. They called themselves....

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Posted by chameleon on 12-11-2002 10:21 PM:

Chameleon's....

Posted by Jaffa on 12-11-2002 10:21 PM:

a group of special opretaves who were almost never seen

(and i can post on this thread if i wish Chams)

Albert Einstein

Posted by chameleon on 12-11-2002 10:27 PM:

Edit: you just have to change what you said and make me look bad. Grrrrrrr I'm just saying don't kill all the people off right at the start..... and treat them as if they really are humans

Posted by MajorSam on 12-12-2002 12:47 AM:

be nice people, were all in this reality together! i hope... anyways, here's my thing.

until a huge nameless evil arose, to which the Chameleons were the only defenders...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by chameleon on 12-12-2002 12:59 AM:

This evil force was so evil that it's name had not been said since the dawn of time.........Now as the Chameleon's were the only defenders and they knew that it was up to them to saw the planet and stop this evil from killing human life as we know it.

Posted by MajorSam on 12-12-2002 01:11 AM:

as i just basicly said... but anyways,
the leaders of this group were called Sam and Jack, and they were a very extremely happy couple...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by chameleon on 12-12-2002 01:16 AM:

Who knew all about the reg's but were inclined not to care when they were in the mood....