Gaters.net Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 76 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- General Forum (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=3070)

Posted by Erishian42 on 11-16-2002 10:50 PM:

my music video (new vid here now guys!!)

ever since I heard this song, I wanted to make this video....I've tried putting it on the Net.

What do you guys think about it??

http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/do...I_m_in_love.WMV

Posted by Jaffa on 11-16-2002 10:56 PM:

ok its decent

Albert Einstein

Posted by president doc on 11-16-2002 11:09 PM:

heh . u crazy shippers.
Im gonna make one with Thor and Hammond now.

Posted by Erishian42 on 11-16-2002 11:16 PM:

Thor and Hammond huh???? now THAT is funny.

Posted by Goa`uld on 11-16-2002 11:21 PM:

DAMN SHIPPERS ARGHHHHHHHHH

It's fun to see sam's hair change all through it though.

Posted by Enami on 11-17-2002 11:51 AM:

I like your video,the music sound funny...shalala,sususahlala

Posted by alisa_2002000 on 11-17-2002 12:23 PM:

I like it

Posted by Indiana on 11-17-2002 12:31 PM:

Bah! These videos for shippines are all the same. everyone always make a shippy video. Why? Why can't they make cool ones?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Jaffa on 11-17-2002 12:40 PM:

like what Indiana? what would a cool Video be?

Albert Einstein

Posted by Enami on 11-17-2002 01:38 PM:

what's the matter with shippy videos?if you dont like shippy videos,you dont watch it.Why dont you make a cool video?Then we give you our opinions.

Posted by Indiana on 11-17-2002 01:59 PM:

Enami - You obviously don't know who I am. Jaffa, Kree will tell you I am a cool video editor who could make really cracking videos. I didnt know it was a shippy video anyway. Erin asked me as a friend if I could be her Spider-Man And help her out of a sticky situation. So I gave her some advice on uploading the file and then she went and done so. I then being a pal, downloaded and watched it. I did it enjoy it, but there seem to be so many Shippy videos the same and well it annoys me.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Erishian42 on 11-17-2002 02:20 PM:

Yes Indy. at least you watched it. Thank you.

ERIN

Posted by Wingless Flyer on 11-17-2002 03:38 PM:

Thumbs up

hehe, that was pretty crazy

Great work though, I'd have no idea where to start if I wanted to make something like that.

Not my cup of tea, but still, excellent work!

Posted by Enami on 11-17-2002 04:33 PM:

Indiana,really?I would like very much watch some yours.Where can I find it?Thank you!I hope that they are so cool like you say.

Posted by Indiana on 11-17-2002 05:16 PM:

www.fanmadetrailers.com has two of my Stargate trailers on them. Authored by Colin Ross Smith. Click on S and look at the three Stargate entries(A Stargate and a Stargate 2 trailer). Two of them are mine and are by Colin Ross Smith