Gaters.net
Show all 77 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Fan Fiction (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=3278)

Posted by MajorSam on 12-10-2002 11:49 PM:

A Shipper Game 2

0k, no word limits, just don't over do it, no breaking up of Sam and Jack if they get together (which i will make sure happens, as you all know ) and... yeah.

Once upon a time, in a...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-10-2002 11:53 PM:

galaxy where there was no one named Sam or Jack, or Carter or Oneill, there was a guy named Daniel.

(HEHEHEHE)

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorSam on 12-11-2002 12:01 AM:

who was an evil Git, who wanted to take over the Universe. in an experiment gone wrong, while he was trying to create two super soldiers, he created super beings called Sam and Jack, who were a girl, Sam, and Jack, a guy. they fell madly in love with eachother, and had tons of super human kids...

(HEEHEEHEE)

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-11-2002 12:05 AM:

who took over the universe by swallowing there parents, and...

(, I didnt break them up)

Albert Einstein

Posted by chameleon on 12-11-2002 02:19 AM:

(Jaffa go jump off a bridge)
Before they had babies these super humans....

Posted by Jaffa on 12-11-2002 02:24 AM:

(no thanks)

saved the world several times from the.......

Albert Einstein

Posted by chameleon on 12-11-2002 02:27 AM:

Evil..........Watcher who did in fact mess with the relaties of the world....even though he wasn't meant to.

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-11-2002 05:47 PM:

So anyway, these evil kids ate their parents, but then Daniel (the evil git) turned nice and set the kids to self destruct...
BLAM!!!
And lo! Sam and Jack were fine! They decided to team up with the newly reverted Danny and a cool kung-fu master called Teal'c. They called themselves....

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Posted by chameleon on 12-11-2002 10:21 PM:

Chameleon's....

Posted by Jaffa on 12-11-2002 10:21 PM:

a group of special opretaves who were almost never seen

(and i can post on this thread if i wish Chams)

Albert Einstein

Posted by chameleon on 12-11-2002 10:27 PM:

Edit: you just have to change what you said and make me look bad. Grrrrrrr I'm just saying don't kill all the people off right at the start..... and treat them as if they really are humans

Posted by MajorSam on 12-12-2002 12:47 AM:

be nice people, were all in this reality together! i hope... anyways, here's my thing.

until a huge nameless evil arose, to which the Chameleons were the only defenders...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by chameleon on 12-12-2002 12:59 AM:

This evil force was so evil that it's name had not been said since the dawn of time.........Now as the Chameleon's were the only defenders and they knew that it was up to them to saw the planet and stop this evil from killing human life as we know it.

Posted by MajorSam on 12-12-2002 01:11 AM:

as i just basicly said... but anyways,
the leaders of this group were called Sam and Jack, and they were a very extremely happy couple...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by chameleon on 12-12-2002 01:16 AM:

Who knew all about the reg's but were inclined not to care when they were in the mood....

Posted by MajorSam on 12-12-2002 01:19 AM:

()
which was very very often. but even this did not stop them from being the best most skilled in all fields leaders in the entire Universe :

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-12-2002 05:55 PM:

They had killed off countless bad guys and saved many peoples. They also .........

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-12-2002 06:14 PM:

had decided that they would not get married, because they thought that the whole marriage thing was pointless, it was just an excuse to show their love materialistically, when everyone already knew how deep their love was. (Awww!) So anyway, the Chameleons decided that action was needed, so they...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Posted by Jaffa on 12-12-2002 06:20 PM:

ran to get some big honking space guns to blow up anything they saw, and.....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-12-2002 06:29 PM:

suddenly, Danny fell over his gun, cos it was so damn big. Sam and Teal'c helped him up and then they...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-12-2002 07:16 PM:

went through the stargate with their big honking space guns, but the guns wouldnt fit, so they.....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-12-2002 07:31 PM:

went through sideways instead. They got through to P8Y-265, aka 'Mortish' and proceeded to...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-12-2002 07:38 PM:

blow the **** outta every thing they saw, untill......

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorSam on 12-12-2002 10:17 PM:

along came the cutest looking bright pink Smurf came along!!!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-13-2002 01:15 AM:

who said, " i come in peace. I am here to.....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-13-2002 06:48 PM:

boogie on down!" She proceeded to flick a small switch and a disco hall emerged. Jack looked at Sam, shrugged and got down with his groove thang!!!
(doo doo doo doo dododo doo doo!)
Then the gaters.net mods came and joined the party!!!
Then we all turned up to see Jack and Sam make out, but then they disappeared and went to....

Posted by Jaffa on 12-13-2002 07:20 PM:

the Mod land in the sky, where us mortals dare not go. While Sam and Jack were getting down with their groove things, the little bright pink smurf was....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-13-2002 07:38 PM:

actually carrying out her EVIL PLAN!!! Mwah ha ha ha!!!
But Jaffa (the hero no.1) and MajorSam (the hero no.2) grabbed pink smurf and...

Posted by Sam on 12-13-2002 07:41 PM:

... battling the super-kung-fu-master Teal'c. It was a long and arduous battle involving grief, violent hand gestures, and one of them cool epiphany things at the end where they both realised that violence wasn't the answer and gave up their kung-fu ways to teach stupid children how to sew.
Meanwhile, the mod-land in the sky was under attack from evil Care Bears, and what with Teal'c giving up his kung-fu ways and Daniel still trying to work out how to handle his overly large gun, it was up to Jack and Sam, the real brains behind the Chameleons to save the day, so they.................

(EDIT: Damn you for beating me to the post! It took me ages to come up with that and now it's useless...... *cries*)

blog

Posted by Jaffa on 12-13-2002 07:41 PM:

held her so (the hero no 3) CHARLIE CARTER, could knock her out with one mighty punch. then......

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-13-2002 07:48 PM:

(yay!)

CC did so and then *POOF* she was gone in a cloud of pink smoke. The three heroes were invited to join...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-13-2002 07:51 PM:

the party that Jack and Sam where having for no other reason then the y could. At the party....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-13-2002 07:59 PM:

Jaffa decided to bring pie!!! So there was pie for all. Yay!
But then, as all bad things do, something bad happens, leaving everyone feeling morbid as lightning strikes an unlucky victim. It strikes...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-13-2002 08:04 PM:

Jaffa, who falls ill and dies in about the time it takes to blink. But all is not lost the Pie....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Sam on 12-13-2002 08:13 PM:

does a funky pie dance and.....

blog

Posted by saracen on 12-13-2002 09:47 PM:

shouts "yippe", because there was a cunning new plan among the jaffa's home world that gua'old's could live with-in pies...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 12:27 AM:

that would slowly eat them. But the Goa'uld.....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-14-2002 05:53 PM:

manage to escape! Oh well, thinks the pie...

BUT THEN!!! (bloody hell...)
Jaffa suddenly arises! Jaffa was not dead, just faking!!!
YAY!!! So CC, Jaffa, MajorSam and the rest of Gaters.net went to Cheyenne Mountain and...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 05:59 PM:

took it over so they now controled the Earths stargate. () They were very happy for some time, untill....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-14-2002 06:00 PM:

One day, Sam stormed in and said...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 06:05 PM:

Gosh darned it CC i want my name back.

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-14-2002 06:22 PM:

CC said "Yeah, whatever... go get it on with Jack, go on!"

Jack was actually spying on them...

But then he...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 06:27 PM:

acidentally twisted his ankle and fell down with a yelp. CC and Sam heard him and started racing over to him, trying to be the first to get there to help him, but MajorSam beat them both there and....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-14-2002 06:38 PM:

tripped over too! Nooooo....
Sam got there first in the end.
"Colonel, are you okay?"
"Well, I am now!" (Cheesy line!)
She smiles and leads him off into the sunset, where they get burnt. Oops...
So they come back and...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 06:42 PM:

CC gets treat Jacks burns while Jaffa gets to rubs aloe lotin on Sams burns. in the mean time Major Sam gets up cause she wasnt really hurt, and helps CC.

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-14-2002 06:47 PM:

(yay!)
Then, after VIGOUROUS treatment or the burns which took A LONG TIME (hehe!) Jack and Sam were reunited with their team. Yay!

So SG-1 were back together again, waiting for a plot to turn up, when...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 06:51 PM:

the writer fell out of his chair with a sudden heart attack. so Sg-1 was waiting for some time. Finally the writer was back and.....

()

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-14-2002 06:58 PM:

Came up with a FANTASTICALLY apalling plot: to send SG-1 back in time to 1969 to save themselves again! So this time they were sent back and Jack said "...

(Hehe! Oh, no! I have to do my cornet practise now! Damn... I can still be on Gaters, tho...!)

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 07:05 PM:

aw not again, it took me a year after the last time we where here to get un addicted to weed. I.....

(Really how?)

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-14-2002 07:11 PM:

just love the stuff!" But Sam pulls him away.
"You know that it's bad for you, sir, you really should...

(Same room!)

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 07:15 PM:

have shared it with the rest of us().

(ah, how good are u?)

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-14-2002 07:19 PM:

"Oh, I'm sorry Major. I will next time." Jonas raised his eyebrows.
"What's weed?"
"Oh my god!" shouted Jack. "You have missed out! It's basically where...

(damn, gotta go, but lovely chatting with ya! bye)

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 07:23 PM:

i hit u over the head for asking stupid questions, and then u ask no more questions." Thump, Jack hit Jonas over the head with a big stick, and

(aww well yeah nice chatting, c ya)

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-15-2002 10:37 AM:

Jonas slumped on the ground, dead. (Nothing against Jonas, but I'm all out of other ideas!)
"Damn," said Jack. "Now what will we do?"
"I have an idea," whispered Sam in his ear. "Why don't we...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-15-2002 08:00 PM:

throw the body into the stargate, send it to chulak? No one will ever know." But as they were just about to send the bodie through the stargate, ......

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorSam on 12-15-2002 08:40 PM:

a horde of raging leprechauns wearing pink and purple tutu's came running at them from out of nowhere!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-15-2002 08:41 PM:

and take them prisoners. they then take them throught the stargate to there home world of.....

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorSam on 12-15-2002 08:55 PM:

Lephrechaunalia, where they make Sam their goddess

(of course...:rolleyes

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-15-2002 08:58 PM:

(yeah right)
and she makes Jack her slave, and general of her armies of leprechauns. All is well until...

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorSam on 12-15-2002 09:05 PM:

sam and jack accidentaly (or so they say...)have a kid, that turns goes evil, because of growing up with Lephrechauns, deprived of nice human friends!!!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-15-2002 09:08 PM:

so this kid starts creating havoc all over the galxy by going through the stargate with his little leprachaun minions and destroying random worlds.

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorSam on 12-15-2002 09:12 PM:

until Sam and Jack...grounded him!!! he has a huge tantrum, but...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-15-2002 09:13 PM:

did as he was told and sat in the corner listening to recordings of Jonas trying to tell jokes for about a year. Then he.....

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorSam on 12-15-2002 09:16 PM:

went mad, and turned good, because he couldn't stand Jonas anymore, and decided that being good was better than the alternative!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-15-2002 09:18 PM:

so he went out and made peace treaties between every one, except the Goa'uld, he

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorSam on 12-15-2002 09:26 PM:

destroyed them. they kicked his dog!!!!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-15-2002 09:31 PM:

So he got a new dog, and made the little leprachaun minions go fetch him some ice cream in the mean time

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorSam on 12-15-2002 09:33 PM:

sam and Jack had another kid, who was a girl, and who's name was Amanda ()

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-15-2002 09:34 PM:

(ARg not again)

and was horribly deformed and mentally messed up.

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorSam on 12-15-2002 09:37 PM:

()
(SOB)

so they went to the Asgaurd, who fixed her up to be the most beautiful intelligent caring person in the universe!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-15-2002 09:40 PM:

(will u stop that)

until they made a mistake and she became a crasy killer. she escaped through the stargate to some planet, but know one knew which one.

Albert Einstein

Posted by MajorSam on 12-15-2002 09:41 PM:

(never!)
except for her brother's dog, who's name was Bob

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by Jaffa on 12-15-2002 09:45 PM:

but the dog was suddenly killed before he could tell any one what the planets coordinates were.

(HA AGAIN)

Albert Einstein

Posted by Sam on 12-16-2002 07:09 PM:

....So they just had to guess, and by chance, they got it right. Woo them!

And there they had a funeral for the dog. But suddenly....

blog

Posted by keedo on 12-16-2002 11:55 PM:

Apophis came with his fleet of ships and...

Posted by president doc on 12-17-2002 12:02 AM:

Installed doc as the president who then won everything and ruled.
The end.

Posted by MacGyver on 12-17-2002 06:09 AM:

You're supposed to lock the thread now