Gaters.net Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Show all 77 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Fan Fiction (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=3278)

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-13-2002 07:48 PM:

(yay!)

CC did so and then *POOF* she was gone in a cloud of pink smoke. The three heroes were invited to join...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Posted by Jaffa on 12-13-2002 07:51 PM:

the party that Jack and Sam where having for no other reason then the y could. At the party....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-13-2002 07:59 PM:

Jaffa decided to bring pie!!! So there was pie for all. Yay!
But then, as all bad things do, something bad happens, leaving everyone feeling morbid as lightning strikes an unlucky victim. It strikes...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Posted by Jaffa on 12-13-2002 08:04 PM:

Jaffa, who falls ill and dies in about the time it takes to blink. But all is not lost the Pie....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Sam on 12-13-2002 08:13 PM:

does a funky pie dance and.....

blog

Posted by saracen on 12-13-2002 09:47 PM:

shouts "yippe", because there was a cunning new plan among the jaffa's home world that gua'old's could live with-in pies...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 12:27 AM:

that would slowly eat them. But the Goa'uld.....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-14-2002 05:53 PM:

manage to escape! Oh well, thinks the pie...

BUT THEN!!! (bloody hell...)
Jaffa suddenly arises! Jaffa was not dead, just faking!!!
YAY!!! So CC, Jaffa, MajorSam and the rest of Gaters.net went to Cheyenne Mountain and...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 05:59 PM:

took it over so they now controled the Earths stargate. () They were very happy for some time, untill....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-14-2002 06:00 PM:

One day, Sam stormed in and said...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 06:05 PM:

Gosh darned it CC i want my name back.

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-14-2002 06:22 PM:

CC said "Yeah, whatever... go get it on with Jack, go on!"

Jack was actually spying on them...

But then he...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 06:27 PM:

acidentally twisted his ankle and fell down with a yelp. CC and Sam heard him and started racing over to him, trying to be the first to get there to help him, but MajorSam beat them both there and....

Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Carter on 12-14-2002 06:38 PM:

tripped over too! Nooooo....
Sam got there first in the end.
"Colonel, are you okay?"
"Well, I am now!" (Cheesy line!)
She smiles and leads him off into the sunset, where they get burnt. Oops...
So they come back and...

Posted by Jaffa on 12-14-2002 06:42 PM:

CC gets treat Jacks burns while Jaffa gets to rubs aloe lotin on Sams burns. in the mean time Major Sam gets up cause she wasnt really hurt, and helps CC.

Albert Einstein