Gaters.net
Show all 15 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Moderator Forum (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=9)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=2544)

Posted by The Keeper on 09-18-2002 12:49 AM:

Sig edit

If someone has a large or annoying sig you may now press the little "+" sign on their post to change the sig. The sig will be changed for all posts that user makes.
They can change their sig back, but that's all I've done for now. Later I will improve this feature to be able to change custom titles and prevent the user from changing their sig back for a while.

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 09-18-2002 02:44 AM:

THANKYOU!!! *prostrates before the keeper*

whats with the 'return' symbol next to it?
[edit: ah. seems to be an IP log thing.. which we dont have access to..?]

Posted by The Keeper on 10-16-2002 05:08 AM:

Is this sig editting thing broken for anyone now?

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 10-16-2002 05:11 AM:

haven't had the need to use it, so i wouldn't know, sorry.

Posted by nug on 10-16-2002 12:48 PM:

well I just tried it on JK's and got some nice blankness in the window that popped up.

Posted by Goa`uld on 10-16-2002 11:26 PM:

same

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 11-06-2002 12:48 AM:

i'm currently having some problems with it - a new window opens, but its blank.

Posted by Indiana on 11-06-2002 11:39 AM:

Me too, but no one listens to me, like I've been saying it forever man.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 11-07-2002 12:34 AM:

yeah i know, but... damnit, macgyver wont change his goddamn sig!!

Posted by Indiana on 11-07-2002 07:54 AM:

ps. the sig of MacGyvers doesnt show each IP. tell me what IP you read Jaffa,Kree?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 11-07-2002 08:24 AM:

oh meh
i know, and i dont care
but its freaking out the n00bs and now its screwing with the margins. he's made it bigger or something.

we've edited sigs for less.

Posted by Indiana on 11-07-2002 08:34 AM:

yeah whatever. I guess the keeper is gonna have to come up with something to fix it.

Posted by The Keeper on 11-08-2002 01:35 AM:

Sorry I haven't had time to fix it, but I removed MacGyver's sig. He changed it to something pretty offensive so I've removed his access to his own profile (hopefully) for a while

Posted by The Keeper on 11-10-2002 08:42 AM:

It should work now.

Posted by Indiana on 11-10-2002 05:25 PM:

Cheers big man!