Gaters.net Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 29 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Moderator Forum (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=9)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=3180)

Posted by Goa`uld on 11-30-2002 01:46 AM:

Hello Bose You Suck

how does bose know everything that goes on in this forum? does he have access to it or is someone telling him stuff?????????????????

if you are reading this and you are bose, you are a girly man!!!

Posted by nug on 11-30-2002 05:57 AM:

eh? he does?
well it's not me.

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 12-01-2002 09:01 AM:

*narrows eyes*

Thomas Ward back under another nick?

hmm so i guess he loved my 'venus and bose' thread then

Posted by Goa`uld on 12-01-2002 09:09 AM:

yup well bose knows everything about that thread...

Posted by Indiana on 12-01-2002 05:37 PM:

Thomas Ward has joined Gaters again under a new knick name. One that I do not know. And I believe it is he that has hacked into this forum once again. Bose certainly did not say anything to deny it.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 12-02-2002 08:28 AM:

Well its obvious someone is hacking, and seeing as Bose knows what is going on in here, that has to mean he's a) the hacker, b) is an accomplice and/or c) should bloody well know better.

If he reads this - i bloody well hope he has something to say for himself - hopefully in defence, or at least in way of explanation.

Posted by Indiana on 12-02-2002 08:59 AM:

He feels he has a right to read this because we're talking about him behind his back. But he doesn't feel he has a right to read PM's because they're private. Well this forum is private as well. What if I were talking about Bose in a PM. Would he then demand to read it?

JK - He feels pretty miffed that you didnt contact him about why the FAQ was in his sig rather than bring it up in the moderator forum.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Goa`uld on 12-02-2002 07:17 PM:

oh poor him
boo hoo

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 12-02-2002 10:32 PM:

All well and good for you to be the messenger Indy, but..

oh forget it. i give up, i dont care

Posted by The Keeper on 12-07-2002 12:47 AM:

I'm afraid there is nothing I can do to stop him from seeing this forum. I wouldn't even bother banning him, because he's smart enough to get around that. Have to wait untill the next vB is released and do a massive upgrade of the security hole.

Posted by Indiana on 12-07-2002 10:46 AM:

Why do you not allow him to be a Moderator and then he can see why we sometimes talk about some members in private?

However, I can see his point of view about being talked about behind his back.

Guys, I thought you would care? Why does thread exist? The title isn't a very nice thing to read.

Posted by nug on 12-07-2002 01:01 PM:

I care. Though I don't know I've done anything wrong...
This thread exists because G wanted to let us know Bose was reading this forum.
But being talked about behind his back...? That's a bit silly. Like you said, if it was a PM then would we still be having this discussion? IMO, and no offense to him, but he's done something more grievous than talking about someone behind their back, just by 'hacking' in here.

Posted by Goa`uld on 12-07-2002 01:44 PM:

yeh... what a tard... i'm saddeneged by you indi for not getin it

Posted by Mac on 12-07-2002 02:52 PM:

Speaking of tard's...what's with your typing today, G?

Posted by Indiana on 12-07-2002 06:32 PM:

Well no matter what his friend Thomas did. Bose is a friend of mine and so I will stick by my statement. He never admitted to hacking the forum.

Considering that the last hack was TW and considering TW is apparantly still on the boards, it seems that eveidence would point towards TW. If TW hacked in and showed Bose this then all Bose would be guilty of doing is viewing someone elses handy work.