Gaters.net Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 62 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Schedules and Air Dates (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=6)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=2308)

Posted by Shaneo on 08-19-2002 07:47 AM:

Season 6 on 7

On Channel 7 in Australia they're almost completly through season 5. I think up to humm "The Warrior", correct? Does anyone know if Channel 7 plans on airing 601 after 522? If so that would mean that Australia would get 612 b4 both the US & the UK...

Posted by Queen Lou on 08-19-2002 09:22 AM:

I think I'm going to cry. We're only up to 503.
If you want to know about channel 7, check their website.

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Posted by Shaneo on 08-19-2002 10:18 AM:

I did look on their webiste.. They only gave info for next week not 3-4 weeks into the future after 522 airs.

Posted by rhemagirl on 08-19-2002 10:19 AM:

Why don't you email them and ask them!
I do that all the time for our national channel in Ireland : RTE

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Posted by Shaneo on 08-19-2002 10:45 AM:

Funny you should say that I just did email them b4 i came back here.. I shall post whatever responce i get from them, if one at all.

Posted by guessed on 08-20-2002 01:32 AM:

i assume you're in sydney then... i've just relocated to melbourne to find that channel 7 here does NOT show stargate. i just spoke to them and they informed me it would be back later in year (sept/oct) but would be starting where they left off last time - MID WAY THROUGH SEASON **4**

what is up with this country???

Posted by guessed on 08-20-2002 01:34 AM:

so one more reason to be nice to web master of stargates.tk =)

and get my RAR sorted out (if you've been following that thread).

(ps. yes i do know who the wm of stargates.tk is)

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 08-20-2002 02:25 AM:

yes, there is a good chance channel 7 (NSW/QLD) will go straight into the new season. No, there is no chance of catching up, as they will stop again about 7 eps (or less) into the new season and then we wait another year or so to see the rest.

Posted by Minerva on 08-20-2002 05:09 AM:

quote:
i assume you're in sydney then... i've just relocated to melbourne to find that channel 7 here does NOT show stargate. i just spoke to them and they informed me it would be back later in year (sept/oct) but would be starting where they left off last time - MID WAY THROUGH SEASON **4**

ahahahahaha sucked in! *sorry it was coming*

Posted by Shaneo on 08-20-2002 06:15 AM:

I still have not heard back from Channel 7 yet.. Hopefuly tommorow. Jaffa Kree is most likley right though now i think about it.. Australia hardly ever get anything first. Oh and no i'm not from Sydney, i just know all the stargate air dates from around the globe just about

Posted by rhemagirl on 08-20-2002 07:47 AM:

So I guess channel 7 are as bad as RTE here in Ireland, show part of the season and then shelve it for months before picking it back up.

At least I have SKY to look forward to who will show it all the way through, season 6 starts sep 25th right through to end January. Yeah!

Shaneo-Keep emailing-if you get no response, keep at it, eventually like all broadcast stations they give in and reply!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 08-21-2002 02:22 AM:

phonecalls and letters are harder to ignore.. it's too easy to just delete emails, whereas time consuming calls, and mountains of paper tend to get someones attention...

Posted by guessed on 08-21-2002 04:09 AM:

shaneo, when i called channel 7 in melbourne (got number for i7.aol.....) i got through to person in about 5 minutes, she was most helpful and seemed willing to listen. ok, she only had bad news (up to season 4), but at least she knew what was happening months ahead =)

Posted by Shaneo on 08-21-2002 06:24 AM:

7 have not responded.. Think they're all that and won't even reply to someone showing some interest.. What a stupid TV Channel! So what did you find out excatly guessed? What's happening after season 5 in the states that are up to late season 5?

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 08-21-2002 06:33 AM:

one hand dont know who the other is jacking off... doubt they would know, they wouldn't know if their head was on fire most of the time, let alone whats happening in different states.