Gaters.net Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 65 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=8)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=3360)

Posted by _.:?nubis:._ on 12-18-2002 02:23 AM:

The sig police?

Is there a group of mods who dedicated themselves to checking out sigs? Or do the mods jsut look around and say to themselves is this sig too big and either close it or blah blah blah or in the case of some indescrit individuals who use their sig to insult other members (lord settesh i'm looking over your way right now)? And if so, is my sig too big?

Posted by Shaneo on 12-18-2002 02:34 AM:

I'de say the answer would be the mods jsut look around and say to themselves is this sig too big and either close it or blah blah blah

Your sig is fine _.:?nubis:._ ! It's only 45kb! Compare that to my 127kb sig, Lord ?okar's 115kb sig and Goa'uld's 178kb sig.. yours is very small!

If people don't wanna wait for sigs to load they can disable them in their personal options...

Posted by chameleon on 12-18-2002 02:40 AM:

Will you read the FAQ already...The sig are explained in the FAQ's. But come on when you look at a sig and its too big you your self should know... you shouldn't need a person to warn you about it..

Posted by _.:?nubis:._ on 12-18-2002 02:41 AM:

Hmm, interesting opoint, i don't see why the mods didn't pick up on that one before, but i be liking me new sig, i just need to get mod based approval, last time i put a pick in it i got a bit of a spanking.

Posted by D?W?R on 12-18-2002 02:42 AM:

according to the FAQ

the sigs should be

300pixels or less in width
and under 50kb

you can use my sig as a guide line

its 300 x 106 pix and 28kb

Posted by Lord ?okar on 12-18-2002 02:52 AM:

Hahaha I am immune!

My sig is just too damn funny to be revoked (according to Goa`uld)

Posted by Shaneo on 12-18-2002 02:52 AM:

Well i haven't been asked to remove my 127kb sig nor have i had any complaints about it and i've had it for quite some time now

I don't get it Lord ?okar What is ur sig?? :confusedface:

Posted by _.:?nubis:._ on 12-18-2002 02:55 AM:

But you's is good shaneo, some members, Duke E and Lord Settesh had bad ones that no one liked and were just filling valuable page space.

Posted by Goa`uld on 12-18-2002 03:22 AM:

There is a spirit that lives on the forum, it is the sig demon, it steals people's sigs away and forever they are lost....

Posted by chameleon on 12-18-2002 03:27 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Lord ?okar
Hahaha I am immune!

My sig is just too damn funny to be revoked (according to Goa`uld)

Don't push it .....

Posted by Shaneo on 12-18-2002 03:48 AM:

quote:
Originaly posted by: Goa'uld
There is a spirit that lives on the forum, it is the sig demon, it steals people's sigs away and forever they are lost....

I'm sorry, in english that means?

Posted by Goa`uld on 12-18-2002 04:00 AM:

You just want to be startin' something!

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 12-18-2002 04:10 AM:

anubis - your sig is fine.

Posted by MacGyver on 12-18-2002 06:33 AM:

Posted by Shaneo on 12-18-2002 07:46 AM:

_.:?nubis:._, Ur sig does kinda look weird in my 800x600 res as you can see below.. Why not put an Enter b4 the [img] tag that way it would look fine on the next line..
Just a suggestion..