Gaters.net Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 43 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- General Forum (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=2487)

Posted by montarvaca on 09-13-2002 12:52 AM:

Hey it turns out I might not have been competely wrong, I found this:

Wednesday,11 September 2002
Hot off the press from our source in the US!!
Stargate is to return for a seventh season on the US Sci Fi channel network. After months of speculation Stargate has been given the green light. Whilst details remain sketchy it appears that most of the cast will be returning. There appears to be no confirmation yet on whether Richard Dean Anderson will make more than a few guest starring appearances. This follows his statement earlier this year of his intention to semi retire from the world of acting to concentrate on his environmental activities.

The seventh season has come at a high cost for Sci Fi channel, they seem to have sacrificed there widely acclaimed series Farscape to help pay for the cost of Stargate SG-1, estimated at $1.3 million an episode.

There also appears to be a renewed interest in a spin off series

I don't know how real it is, I got it here: http://www.infinitelybetter.com

Posted by Teelie on 09-13-2002 04:08 AM:

I'll wait until there's some more reliable confirmation.
I could put a website up and claim the same thing.

This is what I look like in the mornings.

Posted by MacGyver on 09-13-2002 05:36 AM:

Talking

Posted by Shaneo on 09-13-2002 08:39 AM:

As if season 6 would be/was the last season!

Posted by Captn Carter on 09-13-2002 09:00 AM:

They got rid of Farscape too pay for Stargate? Why do I suddenly feel so very bad? *can see all the Farscape people murdering the SG fans...*

I think I'll boycot it if RDA doesn't star... we can deal (sorta) without Daniel, but not Jack... no our beloved Jack.

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Posted by rhemagirl on 09-13-2002 11:49 AM:

It won't be good without Jack-his wry sense of humour and leadership skills to die for.
I will still watch it but it won't be the same-the 2 main characters from the movie would be gone-how weird!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Posted by Otis on 09-13-2002 11:59 AM:

I've also seen this on scifi.com and a couple of other sites, but nothing from TPTB. I'm sure they will make some announcements at GateComm if this is the truth.

Posted by Captn Carter on 09-13-2002 12:02 PM:

A friend of mine said she heard from a friend of hers that AT said that there would be a seventh Season and that EVERYONE - including MS - would be back for it.
Don't hold it too me though - just 'relaying' info....
But my friends friend said she heard it outta AT's mouth.. but hey. *shrugs*

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Posted by rhemagirl on 09-13-2002 12:10 PM:

That would be cool!
Bring back MS! will he be there with jonas?

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Posted by Erishian42 on 09-13-2002 03:32 PM:

I hope JONAS DIES!!!!!! As much as I like Jonas, I think he should die and Daniel should come back.

Posted by shiloh on 09-13-2002 04:02 PM:

Well, I'll believe it when I see it from a really reliable source. Been burned too many times. W/o RDA or MS, though, it'll be a pale shadow of itself. Let's hope for the best (RDA stays, MS returns) and prepare for the worst, eh?

Posted by president doc on 09-13-2002 04:06 PM:

I hope daniel jackson dies and can never return and everyone replaces him with Jonas and they never mention DJ again.

Posted by Venus on 09-13-2002 04:12 PM:

And I hope Jack dies, and isn't in any episodes, ever, and is replaced by Anise/Freya.

Posted by SNY on 09-13-2002 04:49 PM:

I hope sg-1 dies, Frasier, Hamond and Siler too ... And all the members of SGC is replaced only by Jonas

Posted by Indiana on 09-13-2002 05:32 PM:

Worst. Post. Evar.

If it aint on Gateworld yet then its just false rumours

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."