Gaters.net Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 35 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- General Forum (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=2545)

Posted by chameleon on 09-18-2002 02:34 AM:

Who do you believe is the most psychologicaly stable?

I believe it's Hammond, due to the fact that he has been the least times through the gate.

Posted by The Keeper on 09-18-2002 02:41 AM:

I agree with your mother.

Posted by MajorSam on 09-18-2002 03:01 AM:

I think it's Hammond

BSF
HRADP!!!

Posted by MacGyver on 09-18-2002 03:03 AM:

I voted for Jonas cause he's cool

Posted by guessed on 09-18-2002 03:21 AM:

jonas, as he's the only one who really hasn't cracked since being with sg1. hammond i think loses the plot sometimes when he deems the situation too dangerous and decides to "leave our people behind" (he's done this ALOT i noticed), janet can lose it when she can't get her way (teal'c's right of malsxxxx something etc), jack just xxxxx in the head, suicidal, teal'c is weak sometimes (when questioning his belief in his god his stoopid wife says "come to bed" like that'll make the whole world better, and he idiotly does this), sam gets caught up in sexual frustrations with orlin and mackay(??), which leaves me with jonas - who is cool, calm and collected. logical thinking. stable to me.

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 09-18-2002 04:02 AM:

oh. i voted Teal'c, but now that i've read guessed reasoning, i'm thinking maybe Jonas should have been my answer..

Hammond? stable? BAHAHAH i think he;s the least stable of the lot of them, having to put up and fret over SG-1....

Posted by Rhydderch Hael on 09-18-2002 04:18 AM:

'Tis a moot question, for psychological stability as a whole would be a requirement for the mission they conduct. Should one of them exhibit any form of instability as part of their essential nature, they would not have been allowed to partcicpate in the Stargate program, nor allowed to continue doing so.

You would get the same sort of results in a poll of "Who is the most courageous?", for instance, when all have exhibited courage. Nothing to set them apart far from the crowd.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Posted by guessed on 09-18-2002 04:27 AM:

RH, yes yes yes, but "who is MOST.." indicates a relative positioning. so who did you vote for after all that??

and i wouldn't mind seeing a "most courageous" poll actually

(edit) and speaking of polls, has any one of us (gaters) ever done a SUMMARY OF POLLS??? eg 50% of us are female, most are blah, most hate daniel, only 1% think hammond's sexy and so forth... i just think this would make interesting reading, well **i** would read it =)

Posted by Rhydderch Hael on 09-18-2002 04:30 AM:

(whining) but that what makes it so hard (stomps feet up and down)

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 09-18-2002 04:44 AM:

hmmm i think that would be a good thing to put together (not that i'm volunteering), we can make it a sticky note or something, so newbies know the general feeling of the board (ie: dont hate jonas, only 40% are jack/sam ship etc) so they dont make a fool of themselves by asking silly questions, or spamming us with.. i dunno, SDJer crap...

Posted by guessed on 09-18-2002 04:58 AM:

well if we think it's a reasonable idea i MIGHT volunteer (unless someone REALLY wants to do it). let me search for polls and take a look now, see how big a task it will be =)

Posted by chameleon on 09-18-2002 05:05 AM:

You have no idea oh some of the pools that have been made here. I think your gonna be real scared.

Posted by guessed on 09-18-2002 05:12 AM:

i'm just looking now, i think it will be easy enough to put together some summary points (i've started already). leave it with me for a few hours and i'll post something and take it from there =)

Posted by Goa`uld on 09-18-2002 09:09 AM:

yeah jonas cos he hasn't flipped out yet

Posted by Shaneo on 09-18-2002 10:33 AM:

When did Janet & Hammond flip out?